Londa – she’ll ask you to rescue her nine children from High Captain Baram. You will be able to talk to her nanny when you’re looking for the kids and she will tell you that all the nine children are dead and show you a bear as proof. Show this to Londa which will convince her and make her leave the Cutlass.
Elynwynd – Elynwynd needs your help to rescue his sister from the clutches of High Captain Kurth. Evaine has been taken by force by Kurth and with the help of Elynwynd’s signet ring will believe that you’ve come to rescue her.
The Wink and Tinkle
Wink and Tinkle – a brothel similar to Moonstone Mask, talk to the owner for some very important quests and a way to get to the High Captains.
Bela - talk to Bela and say that you support neither High Captains and she will direct you to either Rhaine or Oreth (depending on your gender) who will both be located at the second floor.
Erb – is a male courtesan who needs your helps. He’s having an affair with Lady Jadale and is afraid that her husband will come after him because he gave her his ring. Get the ring from the Lady and give it back to Erb.
Yvette – she’s a young courtesan who seems to have made a mistake and is now looking for a clean break. She’ll tell you that she gave birth to a daughter but that the baby’s father seems to think she’s an unfit mother. Yvette will tell you otherwise and ask you to retrieve her baby back from the father, Galrone so she can leave Luskan and start a new life in peace.
Oreth/Raine – Information about the High Captains will be given and either one will give you keys to access the High Captain’s chambers stealthily, should you choose to kill them. (Which of course you have to).
Other Areas in Luskan
Jadale Estate – talk to Linda for the completion of Erb’s Quest
Mercantile Shop – regular mercantile shop if you need one, also talk to Arto Webber for magical weapons and items if you’re looking for some
Runemaster Smith – talk to him if you’re interested in buying enchanted items or weapons
Temple of Tyr – Regular temple stuff. Also, Aarin Gend will be here, so you need to report to him whenever you make progress.
Colmarr’s Fantabulous Contraption and Magical Errata – meet the inventor gnome who’ll sell you some magical stuff and weapons. He also has a quest for you. Colmarr has created a Fantabulous Contraption down in the sewers but the problem is that he’s lost the levers needed to operate the machine.
Galrone’s Estate – this is where you will get Yvette’s baby back from Galrone
Shady Character – yep you got it, stolen and dark stuff
Ghoul Outcast – help this undead creature out by attaining an amulet from his brother for him. In return he will give you a lever and the control key to the sewer
Contrapulator – the invention that was mentioned. To get this to work you need the levers scattered around the city. The lever of wind is found somewhere in the sewers itself, the lever of water is a reward by the ghoul you helped and the lever of stone can be found in the Wink and Tinkle. Attach all the levers to the contrapulator and alternate between the switches to get different types of potions for you.
Vault Room – the key to this place is given by Londa when you’ve completed her quest
Ruins of Illusk
Confront the Skull Warrior and place his head on the altar to get to the Ruins themselves. There are two levers here, left lever opens the gates and the right lever frees a Flesh Golem that will do the fighting for you. Moving on, defeat the Fallen Hero and takes his heart. You will need this to be able to move on to the next level. Finish off the Water Elemental Guardian to be able to break the third seal using Blessed Water. From there, finally face of with Valeron and finish this quest.
This post is part of the series: Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough
Created by Wizards and Bioware, Neverwinter Nights is a popular role-playing game based on the toolsets of Dungeons and Dragons. Check out the walkthrough for this great game and master the arts of the fantastic and the marvelous.
- Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough - Mastering the Basics
- Battling it Out with Goblins - Neverwinter Nights Prelude 2 Walkthough
- Chapter 1 - Temple of Tyr Overview (Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough)
- Henchmen List and Chapter 1 Henchmen SideQuests - Neverwinter Nights Walkthough
- Chapter 1 - Getting a feel for the City Core, a Neverwinter Nights Walkthough
- Peninsula District Overview - Neverwinter Nights Chapter 1 Walkthrough
- Peninsula District Sidequests (Chapter 1 of Neverwinter Nights)
- Neverwinter Nights Chapter 1 Walkthrough - The Intellect Devourer
- Chapter 1 - Beggar’s Nest - A District of Undead - Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough
- Sidequest Walkthrough for Beggar’s Nest Area in Neverwinter Nights
- Chapter 1 - Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough, Dealing with the Yuan Ti of Beggar’s Nest
- Sidequest Walkthrough for Neverwinter Nights, Blacklake District
- Places of Interest in the Blacklake District of Neverwinter Nights -Chapter 1
- Chapter 1- Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough , Rescuing the Dryad of Blacklake
- Getting Used to the Ins and Outs of the Docks District in Neverwinter Nights
- The Cockatrice - Docks District Neverwinter Nights Walkthourgh
- Neverwinter Nights City Core SideQuest - The Temple of Tyr Never’s Tomb
- A Druid and Courtesan - Neverwinter Nights Chapter 1 Sidequest Walkthrough
- Neverwinter Nights Sidequests - City Core Help
- Before the End - Helm’s Hold Neverwinter Nights Walktthough
- Neverwinter Nights Chapter 2 - The Search for the Cult Walkthrough
- Neverwinter Night Area Overview - Making your Way through Port Llast
- Questing in Port Llast - A Neverwinter Nights Quest Guide
- Travelling through the woods - East Road Overview Quest and Area
- The Green Griffon Inn and Other Quest Guides
- Neverwinter Nights - Surpassing Mutamin’s Challenge
- Luskan’s Places of Noted Importance - A Quick Overview
- Luskan Forces, Dealing with the High Captains (NeverwinterNights Walkthrough)
- The Host Tower and the Traitor Revealed (NWN Walkthrough)