Beggar’s Nest - Missing Guard
Help find Captain Ergus’ missing soldier, Walters who was investigating the Sword Coast Boys. He’s a local of Beggar’s Nest so people around these parts might know something. Eventually, you’ll find that Walters has been imprisoned in the Warehouse where te Sword Coast Boys are. He’s trapped in a room that has an electric current running through you need to finish off Drawl first before setting him free.
Beggar’s Nest: Aldo and Hector
You’ll be meeting Aldo in the center of Beggar’s Nest. He’s lost a wheel for his wagon and his wife Mattily is harping on him to leave. Find Hector and bring him to Aldo so they can leave Beggar’s Nest as soon as they can. (BTW, Hector is in Thomas Wheelwright Wagon Repair shop)
Bertrand needs you to look for his brother Marcus.You’ll find Marcus’ corpse at the gates of the Great Cemetery take whatever items he possesses and present them to Bertrand as proof of his brother’s death.
I suggest you give back both the Journal and the Staff for more points and gold as not giving back the Staff doesn’t really do you any good.
Working For Harben Ashersmith
Harben needs you to look for two people, Jemanie and Krestal who are both missing at the moment. You’ll find these two in the Barricaded Homes around the Beggar’s Nest, they’re found North of Syril’s bakery (Jemanie) and in a house somewhere to east of the center of Beggar’s Nest (Krestal)
Aside from being a missing person’s finder you’ll be tasked to take care of the Undead Infestation in Beggar’s Nest. Once you’ve relieved the district of this problem feel free to run back to Harben and collect your reward. A successful persuasion check means you get more money.
Looking for Torin
Find out what happened to Jemamie’s brother ,Torin. You’ll be able to learn more about the strange cult in Beggar’s Nest. Hell give you a special key to enter the Cult Hideout and get it to wipe out the cultists. Unfortunately, Torin is dead. You’ll find his corpse in one of the rooms at the Warrens of the Damned. Take the ring, give this back to Jemanie and keep the key (that’s for one of the rooms in the Warrens of the Damned where a mummy waits for you). Head back to Jemamie when you can and inform him of his loss. He’l pay you something but if you threaten or persuade him he’ll give you more. But of course remember that threatening NPCs shift your alignment to evil.
This post is part of the series: Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough
Created by Wizards and Bioware, Neverwinter Nights is a popular role-playing game based on the toolsets of Dungeons and Dragons. Check out the walkthrough for this great game and master the arts of the fantastic and the marvelous.
- Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough - Mastering the Basics
- Battling it Out with Goblins - Neverwinter Nights Prelude 2 Walkthough
- Chapter 1 - Temple of Tyr Overview (Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough)
- Henchmen List and Chapter 1 Henchmen SideQuests - Neverwinter Nights Walkthough
- Chapter 1 - Getting a feel for the City Core, a Neverwinter Nights Walkthough
- Peninsula District Overview - Neverwinter Nights Chapter 1 Walkthrough
- Peninsula District Sidequests (Chapter 1 of Neverwinter Nights)
- Neverwinter Nights Chapter 1 Walkthrough - The Intellect Devourer
- Chapter 1 - Beggar’s Nest - A District of Undead - Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough
- Sidequest Walkthrough for Beggar’s Nest Area in Neverwinter Nights
- Chapter 1 - Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough, Dealing with the Yuan Ti of Beggar’s Nest
- Sidequest Walkthrough for Neverwinter Nights, Blacklake District
- Places of Interest in the Blacklake District of Neverwinter Nights -Chapter 1
- Chapter 1- Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough , Rescuing the Dryad of Blacklake
- Getting Used to the Ins and Outs of the Docks District in Neverwinter Nights
- The Cockatrice - Docks District Neverwinter Nights Walkthourgh
- Neverwinter Nights City Core SideQuest - The Temple of Tyr Never’s Tomb
- A Druid and Courtesan - Neverwinter Nights Chapter 1 Sidequest Walkthrough
- Neverwinter Nights Sidequests - City Core Help
- Before the End - Helm’s Hold Neverwinter Nights Walktthough
- Neverwinter Nights Chapter 2 - The Search for the Cult Walkthrough
- Neverwinter Night Area Overview - Making your Way through Port Llast
- Questing in Port Llast - A Neverwinter Nights Quest Guide
- Travelling through the woods - East Road Overview Quest and Area
- The Green Griffon Inn and Other Quest Guides
- Neverwinter Nights - Surpassing Mutamin’s Challenge
- Luskan’s Places of Noted Importance - A Quick Overview
- Luskan Forces, Dealing with the High Captains (NeverwinterNights Walkthrough)
- The Host Tower and the Traitor Revealed (NWN Walkthrough)