For the Sidequests
Wizard Lab - yep, Eltoora’s membership requirement is that you fight the Fire Mephit in here and claim some kindling wood. Again, non-arcane users can still fight the Mephit if only for the experience points.
Siril’s Bakery - poor Siril! Oh well, at least his recipe for Leaven Bread won’t go in vain. You’ll need this item for a henchman quest
Aldo and Mattily - You’ll find them at the Center of Beggar’s Nest with a broken down wagon. They’re a married couple stuck in the middle of Beggar’s Nest. They need to get out of there safely but they can’t leave without something. Talk to Aldo about a Quest.
Thomas Wheelwright Wagon Repair - You can find Hector here and the Official Papers for the Henchman Quest
Temple of Tyr
This is where you go for Temple Services (healing and merchant services) and to open a sidequest for Bertrand and his brother (did you notice that the Beggar’s Nest has 2 sidequests for missing brothers? Tsk tsk)
Shining Serpent Inn
This is one the few safe places in Beggar’s Nest District. Talk to Harben Ashensmith and Drake who will inform you of what needs to be done and of what’s been going on in this district so far. Aside from this, you can choose to wander around the inn and loot for stuff. There’s a second floor with at least one container in each room so that’s always a good thing.
For the Waterdavians
Barricaded Home (Jemanie) - talk to Jemanie and he will give you some insight regarding the undead and he’ll also provide you with a sidequest. Try and put a pushpin on the map to this map so you’ll know where you’ll need to return to.
Cult Hideout - a little telling. But knock on its doors and bring the needed material and you’ll be able to get in. This place leads to the Crypt below the Beggar’s Nest and is one of two Routes to the Warrens of the Undead
Barricaded Home (Krestal) - talk to Krestal about the Sword Coast Boys and the leader Drawl to get insight about what’s happening to Beggar’s Nest.
Warehouse - this is 2nd alternative to entering the Crypts of Beggar’s Nest eventually leading up to the Warrens of the Undead. You’ll find Drawl here and the missing guard Walters.
Great Cemetery - This leads to the Warrens of the Damned where you face off with the Yuan Ti, Gulnan. The Great Cemetery is also where one of the tombs for the Never’s Tomb is found. (Check out the Never’s Tomb quest to solve this riddle)
This post is part of the series: Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough
Created by Wizards and Bioware, Neverwinter Nights is a popular role-playing game based on the toolsets of Dungeons and Dragons. Check out the walkthrough for this great game and master the arts of the fantastic and the marvelous.
- Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough - Mastering the Basics
- Battling it Out with Goblins - Neverwinter Nights Prelude 2 Walkthough
- Chapter 1 - Temple of Tyr Overview (Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough)
- Henchmen List and Chapter 1 Henchmen SideQuests - Neverwinter Nights Walkthough
- Chapter 1 - Getting a feel for the City Core, a Neverwinter Nights Walkthough
- Peninsula District Overview - Neverwinter Nights Chapter 1 Walkthrough
- Peninsula District Sidequests (Chapter 1 of Neverwinter Nights)
- Neverwinter Nights Chapter 1 Walkthrough - The Intellect Devourer
- Chapter 1 - Beggar’s Nest - A District of Undead - Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough
- Sidequest Walkthrough for Beggar’s Nest Area in Neverwinter Nights
- Chapter 1 - Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough, Dealing with the Yuan Ti of Beggar’s Nest
- Sidequest Walkthrough for Neverwinter Nights, Blacklake District
- Places of Interest in the Blacklake District of Neverwinter Nights -Chapter 1
- Chapter 1- Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough , Rescuing the Dryad of Blacklake
- Getting Used to the Ins and Outs of the Docks District in Neverwinter Nights
- The Cockatrice - Docks District Neverwinter Nights Walkthourgh
- Neverwinter Nights City Core SideQuest - The Temple of Tyr Never’s Tomb
- A Druid and Courtesan - Neverwinter Nights Chapter 1 Sidequest Walkthrough
- Neverwinter Nights Sidequests - City Core Help
- Before the End - Helm’s Hold Neverwinter Nights Walktthough
- Neverwinter Nights Chapter 2 - The Search for the Cult Walkthrough
- Neverwinter Night Area Overview - Making your Way through Port Llast
- Questing in Port Llast - A Neverwinter Nights Quest Guide
- Travelling through the woods - East Road Overview Quest and Area
- The Green Griffon Inn and Other Quest Guides
- Neverwinter Nights - Surpassing Mutamin’s Challenge
- Luskan’s Places of Noted Importance - A Quick Overview
- Luskan Forces, Dealing with the High Captains (NeverwinterNights Walkthrough)
- The Host Tower and the Traitor Revealed (NWN Walkthrough)