Kendrack’s asking you to look for some mercenaries for him and each one has a bounty on their head, well ear.
Zor is a minotaur rumored to have been spotted on the north road, near the Green Griffon Inn. Find him on the second floor
Wyvern is a stealthy one - he’ll try to trick you first when you meet him in the Neverwinter Wood
Stirge is a gnome you can find in one of the corners of the South Road.
Delilah, a Halfling possibly found somewhere to the East Road
Each time you return with a piece of the ear (regardless of whether you decide to kill off these escaped prisoners or not), you’ll be given 350 GP and 123 XP. However, things will be quite different with the ringleader Yesgar. Once you’ve returned all four ears, Kendrack will inform you of Yesgar kidnapping his daughter (she’s the snippy irritating girl you meet in Port Llast). Yesgar has holed up at the Orc Mines in the South Road and rescuing his daughter will earn you your reward.
Go to the Temple of Tyr and talk to Neurik the Priest of Tyr and talk to him about the issue of the werewolves. He’ll tell you about the problem with the werewolves, of Sir Karathis’ quest and disappearance and how you’ll be able to garner some clues as to what happened to him. There are boys who accompanied Sir Karathis so glean some information from them as well. But first, Neurik will direct you to Alliance Arms Inn and talk to the boy Ander who was part of the team. Once there, you’ll also meet Alhelor, the guy who’s selling anti-lycanthropic materials.
Tomes of Imaskar
Look for Eltoora Sapyl, she’s at her place and she has a quest for you. You’re now going on a search for special tomes, What’s unique here is that every time you want to conduct business with her, you’ll have to give her a magical reagent, any of these will do: : Fire Beetle’s Belly, Bodak’s Tooth, Rakshasa’s Eye, Slaad’s Tongue, Skeleton Knuckle, Quartz Crystal, Fen Berry, Fairy Dust and Ettercap’s Silk Gland.
Below are the list of the tomes that you’re required to find and where you can find them.
· Tome of Fire: At the castle of the haunted village of Charwood to the south
· Tome of Death: At the castle of the haunted village of Charwood to the south
· Tome of Resonance: Deep into the Neverwinter Wood
· Tome of Life: Inside Brother Toras’ Tomb at the cemetery near Green Griffon Inn
· Tome of Ice: You’ll find this in Wanev’s Tower (at the South Road)
· Note that the Tomes are always in Bookshelves and that the bookshelves will always be glowing
Serpent’s Gem Quest
Find Elaith Craulnober and depending on whether you’re a rogue or if you have a high persuade check, he’ll be explaining to you his plight. He wants to go home and he can’t do that unless you find 3 certain gems for him. Once you find the gems, you’ll be able to talk to him into selling you some stuff or with a high enough persuade check
This post is part of the series: Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough
Created by Wizards and Bioware, Neverwinter Nights is a popular role-playing game based on the toolsets of Dungeons and Dragons. Check out the walkthrough for this great game and master the arts of the fantastic and the marvelous.
- Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough - Mastering the Basics
- Battling it Out with Goblins - Neverwinter Nights Prelude 2 Walkthough
- Chapter 1 - Temple of Tyr Overview (Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough)
- Henchmen List and Chapter 1 Henchmen SideQuests - Neverwinter Nights Walkthough
- Chapter 1 - Getting a feel for the City Core, a Neverwinter Nights Walkthough
- Peninsula District Overview - Neverwinter Nights Chapter 1 Walkthrough
- Peninsula District Sidequests (Chapter 1 of Neverwinter Nights)
- Neverwinter Nights Chapter 1 Walkthrough - The Intellect Devourer
- Chapter 1 - Beggar’s Nest - A District of Undead - Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough
- Sidequest Walkthrough for Beggar’s Nest Area in Neverwinter Nights
- Chapter 1 - Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough, Dealing with the Yuan Ti of Beggar’s Nest
- Sidequest Walkthrough for Neverwinter Nights, Blacklake District
- Places of Interest in the Blacklake District of Neverwinter Nights -Chapter 1
- Chapter 1- Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough , Rescuing the Dryad of Blacklake
- Getting Used to the Ins and Outs of the Docks District in Neverwinter Nights
- The Cockatrice - Docks District Neverwinter Nights Walkthourgh
- Neverwinter Nights City Core SideQuest - The Temple of Tyr Never’s Tomb
- A Druid and Courtesan - Neverwinter Nights Chapter 1 Sidequest Walkthrough
- Neverwinter Nights Sidequests - City Core Help
- Before the End - Helm’s Hold Neverwinter Nights Walktthough
- Neverwinter Nights Chapter 2 - The Search for the Cult Walkthrough
- Neverwinter Night Area Overview - Making your Way through Port Llast
- Questing in Port Llast - A Neverwinter Nights Quest Guide
- Travelling through the woods - East Road Overview Quest and Area
- The Green Griffon Inn and Other Quest Guides
- Neverwinter Nights - Surpassing Mutamin’s Challenge
- Luskan’s Places of Noted Importance - A Quick Overview
- Luskan Forces, Dealing with the High Captains (NeverwinterNights Walkthrough)
- The Host Tower and the Traitor Revealed (NWN Walkthrough)