No Man’s Land
Cendran - You can find him at the entrance of No Man’s Land. He’ll give you the overview of No-Man’s land and the Blacklake District as well provide you with a sidequest
Ruined Tower - This is found at the core of No Man’s Land. Here you can locate the brutish half-orc, Loxar and his pet.
Side Quest Related Areas
Hodge’s Estate - one of three places you go to for the Moonstone Mask sidequest. Lots of enemies to battle, good for wracking up experience points. Watch our for traps lying around and doors with lots of traps too. Better take a henchman along, Tomi could be useful here.
Rumbottom’s Estate - one of three place you go to for the Moonstone Mask sidequest. Again lots of enemies, and of course treasures to loot.
Neverwinter Zoo - This is where the Animal Rescue sidequest by Nyatar takes place.. There are guards here for you and some pretty well rounded quasi-boss fights.
Punkin - she’s the little girl standing outside her home, talk to her to find out the password for the Halueth Never sidequest.
Punkin’s house - this is for the Halueth Never sidequest.Talk to Punkin first though as without her help you can’t get in.
Wizard Lab - an Air Mephit is here. Essential for the Cloaktower Sidequest otherwise its just good practice material.The Air Mephit is actually tricky if you’ew using melee cause it keeps flying around. Expect to get a few misses if your stats aren’t that well made.
Doing Business and Others
Board Laid Bare - this is the local tavern in Blacklake. Unlike the other districts, there are no Priests of Helm here so you only have one place to do your trade. If you’ve taken the Gauntlet sidequest, winning it means that you own this tavern now and you get to collect money every once in a while.Its not much but hey, who doesn’t want free gold right?
Board Laid Bare, The Pit - here’s where you complete the Gauntlet Sidequest from Trade of Blades (see sidequest lists for the City Core)
Thurin - the Captain of Blacklake Guards, you’ll find him inside the Board Laid Bare. If you need some information about the place, then you should talk to him. Otherwise, approach him for a sidequest.
Fermosa - you’ll find her in the Circle talking about the wizard Meldanen. You’ll hear her continually talking as you walk around Blacklake so might as well figure out what she wants. She’ll give you a sidequest that will be connected to the Waterdavian Creature.
Milly - Milly is the cleaning lady and she’ll prove helpful into getting into Meldanen’s estate if you persuade her well enough.
Milly’s House - Look for this house if you’re planning to go to Meldanen’s estate unnoticed for a while. There’s a portal in her house that’s very useful. I suggest paying Milly 10 gold coins though.
Meldanen’s Estate - where you main quest takes place. You’ll find Samuels the guard locked in one of the prison rooms. Also, here’s where you get to find the Dryad. The Silver Chalice of Moonbow can be found here (Henchman Sidequest)
This post is part of the series: Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough
Created by Wizards and Bioware, Neverwinter Nights is a popular role-playing game based on the toolsets of Dungeons and Dragons. Check out the walkthrough for this great game and master the arts of the fantastic and the marvelous.
- Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough - Mastering the Basics
- Battling it Out with Goblins - Neverwinter Nights Prelude 2 Walkthough
- Chapter 1 - Temple of Tyr Overview (Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough)
- Henchmen List and Chapter 1 Henchmen SideQuests - Neverwinter Nights Walkthough
- Chapter 1 - Getting a feel for the City Core, a Neverwinter Nights Walkthough
- Peninsula District Overview - Neverwinter Nights Chapter 1 Walkthrough
- Peninsula District Sidequests (Chapter 1 of Neverwinter Nights)
- Neverwinter Nights Chapter 1 Walkthrough - The Intellect Devourer
- Chapter 1 - Beggar’s Nest - A District of Undead - Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough
- Sidequest Walkthrough for Beggar’s Nest Area in Neverwinter Nights
- Chapter 1 - Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough, Dealing with the Yuan Ti of Beggar’s Nest
- Sidequest Walkthrough for Neverwinter Nights, Blacklake District
- Places of Interest in the Blacklake District of Neverwinter Nights -Chapter 1
- Chapter 1- Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough , Rescuing the Dryad of Blacklake
- Getting Used to the Ins and Outs of the Docks District in Neverwinter Nights
- The Cockatrice - Docks District Neverwinter Nights Walkthourgh
- Neverwinter Nights City Core SideQuest - The Temple of Tyr Never’s Tomb
- A Druid and Courtesan - Neverwinter Nights Chapter 1 Sidequest Walkthrough
- Neverwinter Nights Sidequests - City Core Help
- Before the End - Helm’s Hold Neverwinter Nights Walktthough
- Neverwinter Nights Chapter 2 - The Search for the Cult Walkthrough
- Neverwinter Night Area Overview - Making your Way through Port Llast
- Questing in Port Llast - A Neverwinter Nights Quest Guide
- Travelling through the woods - East Road Overview Quest and Area
- The Green Griffon Inn and Other Quest Guides
- Neverwinter Nights - Surpassing Mutamin’s Challenge
- Luskan’s Places of Noted Importance - A Quick Overview
- Luskan Forces, Dealing with the High Captains (NeverwinterNights Walkthrough)
- The Host Tower and the Traitor Revealed (NWN Walkthrough)