Halo was the killer game for the Xbox, and is one of the most popular console games of all time. The Halo franchise has continued to grow in popularity. Bungie has created a number of excellent games, and with the last of the Bungie Halo games released, this is an excellent time to take an overview of the franchise. These articles can help you to master multiplayer, understand the weapons of Halo, and show you how to make your way through Halo: Reach – Bungies last Halo game.
Halo is one of the most popular game franchises of all time, but with the price of video games so expensive even those games that seem tried and true require at least a bit of research before buying. These reviews can help you to know which of the Halo games is going to be the best experience for you.
- Halo Reach Review: The World Really Is Ending This Time
- Halo 3 ODST Review: Check Out The Latest Halo
- Review: Halo: Combat Evolved for Windows PC
As good as the campaign mode in Halo is the biggest reason for its ongoing popularity is multiplayer. With the additional multiplayer modes added in the recent games and with the ever-present need to improve these articles can help you become a master of Halo multiplayer or just help you decided which game you want to play.
- Guide to Nailing Multiplayer in Halo: Reach
- Halo Reach Multiplayer Guide
- Introduction to Invasion Mode in Halo: Reach
- Introduction to Firefight Mode in Halo: Reach
- Halo 3: The Complete Multiplayer Guide
Achievements and Unlockables
Halo has always had lot of fun secrets, achievements and unlockable. So, if you want to everything possible out of Halo then these articles can help you to build up your Xbox achievements and make your game of Halo considerably more interesting.
- Achievements and Unlockables for the Halo 3 Expansion Pack
- The Complete Halo: Reach Xbox 360 Achievements Guide
- Halo 3 Skull Locations
- Halo Reach Achievements Guide: Becoming the Best Spartan
- How to Unlock Halo 3 Armor (Xbox 360)
- The Halo Reach Guide to Medals
Tips, Tricks and Cheats
Halo is a game which requires a considerable amount of skill and it can be very difficult for a new player to compete against those who have played longer or understand the game better. These tips and tricks can help you bridge that gap far more quickly so that you can get the upper hand on your opponents.
- Halo Reach Assassinations Guide
- Halo Wars Cheats, Tips, and Tricks for the Xbox 360
- Halo Reach: Credit Farming
- Basic Combat Training for Halo 3 ODST
- Brush Up Your Halo: Combat Evolved Skills
- Halo Wars – Tips and Tricks
- Halo Reach Strategy Guide: Finish the Fight
- Xbox 360 Halo Cheat Codes – For All 3 Games
One of the easiest ways to gain advantage in Halo multiplayer is to learn the maps. Often a new map is a way to even the odds making it possible for newer players to get an advantage over more trained opponents. So, whether you need to know where the sniper rifle is, the best place for an ambush or simply which map is best for capture the flag these articles can help.
- Introduction to Halo: Reach Firefight: The Dedicated Firefight Maps
- Halo: Reach Multiplayer Guide: The New Multiplayer Maps
- How to Mod Halo 3 Maps
- Noble Map Pack Anchor 9 Guide
- Halo Reach Tempest Guide
No matter how good you are at Halo the right combination of weapons can turn almost any battle. Whether it is switching quickly between two weapons to gain an advantage, using the correct armor or simply knowing every weapon type well knowing and understanding weapons is key to truly mastering the game of Halo.
- Complete Guide to All Weapons in Halo Reach
- Halo: Reach Multiplayer Guide: New Weapons and Armor Types
- Using the Halo Rocket Launcher to Maximum Effect
- Halo 3 Weapon Cheat Combos
- Halo: Reach Guide to Armor Abilities
- Halo: Reach Multiplayer Guide: The New Vehicles
- Halo Reach Vehicle Guide: Are You a Driver?
Halo: Reach Walkthrough
Halo: Reach is the most complex of the Halo games so far. It has enemies with more complex strategies, more detailed maps and higher levels of difficulty. This walkthrough can help you to navigate this game and defeat those enemies. So whether you are stuck somewhere in Halo: Reach looking a tip on how to make it past or trying to master the game this walkthrough can help.
- Halo: Reach Walkthrough: "Winter Contingency"
- Halo: Reach Walkthrough: "Rebels Don't Leave Plasma Burns"
- Halo: Reach Walkthrough: Visegrad Relay Outpost
- Halo: Reach Walkthrough: ONI Sword Base, Part 1
- Halo: Reach Walkthrough: ONI Sword Base, Part 2
- Halo: Reach Walkthrough: "Nightfall," Part 1
- Halo: Reach Walkthrough: "Nightfall," Part 2
- Halo: Reach Walkthrough: "Nightfall," Part 3
Extras and Fun
The world around Halo has grown larger than almost any video game. With east eggs, Forge, videos and even coloring books there is a lot of other Halo media outside of the video game. These articles show you ways to enjoy Halo in ways that are out of the ordinary.
- Guide to the Halo: Reach Forge World
- Halo Reach Master Chief Easter Egg
- How to Play Halo 3 On Xbox Live For Free
- Top 5 Halo 3 Sniper Montages
- Halo 3 Hoedown lyrics
- Where to Get Halo 3 Coloring Pages for Free
Competition is one of the most important parts of Halo, and while practice is vital to becoming great at this game, an understanding of the maps, weapons and vehicles can help you become better far more quickly. So, whether you have played through every game and played in countless multiplayer games over the years, or are new to Halo, the preceeding articles will help you become far better at the games in the Halo franchise.
- Images, Halo: Reach, amazon.com
- Image, Brighthub, Halo Rocket Launcher
- Image, Halo Anniversary, Amazon.com