Aion The Tower of Eternity
Aion The Tower of Eternity has been making a name for itself these last few months. From the character customization options to the vividly beautiful scenery and towns there is currently no other MMORPG that matches the awe of Aion. Aion is a Player versus Player (PvP) game that offers very little content for Player versus Environment (PvE) game play. There are 2 main factions in Aion that compete against each other for territory and status; Elyos and Asmodians. However, before the PvP fun can begin players must first level their characters in starting areas.
Tap the “j” key while the game is open to verify which quests your character has. There are a couple tabs in your quest log that you will need to scroll and look through to see all the quests so be sure to click on each of them. Some quests offer titles, armor, items, and almost all offer experience to help your character level.
Learn how to complete the quest A Ceremony in Sanctum in Poeta. This quest is offered to all Elyos characters. The Illegal Logging quest is a campaign quest which means the Non-Player Character (NPC) will have the yellow hovering icon above his or her head instead of the blue one. Also, in your quest log the campaign quests will show up on a different tab. Get the best Aion quest help and Aion quest guide for A Ceremony in Sanctum.
Obtaining the Quest
The quest A Ceremony in Sanctum is a level 10 quest offered to characters by Pernos. Pernos is standing on the right side of Argaric
Spore Road. However, if your character has not already completed Kalio’s Call they will not have access to this quest. Remember to stop and talk to Kalio upon arriving at Akarios Village so you can get the additional first campaign quest continuations.
These quests are all one campaign quest with multiple other quests (objectives) to complete before it is over. Each area in Aion has its own campaign quest line. A Ceremony in Sanctum is also a follow-up quest and can be completed after completing the quest titled Ascension.
A Ceremony in Sanctum
After talking to Pernos and accepting the quest you will arrive at your first major city in the Elyos territory; Sanctum. Sanctum will be
much larger than any other city or outpost you have seen thus far in the Aion game. Sanctum offers the Elyos faction a central location to buy skills, work on professions, trade, buy, sell, and simply goof off.
The objective in A Ceremony in Sanctum is to become a Daeva and get your wings. After talking to Pernos and getting teleported to Sanctum you will need to find and speak with a lady named Leah. After speaking with Leah head over to the Lyceum and speak with Jucleas. Jucleas will show you a cut scene and then direct you to your classes’ profession trainer. Go to the Priest, Mage, Scout, or Warrior to receive your reward and become an official Daeva.
Your profession trainer; Priest, Mage, Scout, or Warrior will be the one who gives you the reward for completing the A Ceremony in
Sanctum quest. Your character will be rewarded with 6,250 experience and your choice of 1 of the following weapon pieces:
- Polearm – Spear of Prophecy
- Greatsword – Greatsword of Oracle
- Sword – Sword of Prophecy
- Dagger – Dirk of Oracle
- Mace – Warhammer of Prophecy
- Staff – Staff of Oracle
- Orb – Jewel of Oracle
- Spellbook – Book of Oracle
- Bow – Longbow of Oracle
By the time you get to complete the quest A Ceremony in Sanctum you will be needing a new weapon so these weapons will come in handy for the next few levels.
After completing this quest your character should have their own wings.
This post is part of the series: Aion Quest Guides
- Aion: Entering Poeta Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Ascension Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta A Ceremony in Sanctum Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Neutralizing Odium Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Illegal Logging Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Request of the Elim Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta The Kerub Threat Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Kalio’s Call Quest Guide
- Aion: Wedding Ring Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Barring the Gate Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Timolia Mine Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Melponeh’s Campsite Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Namus Diary Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Daminu Forest Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Cliona Lake Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Mune Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Akarios Village Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Polinia Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Kales Quest Guide and A New Skill
- Aion: Where is Tutty Quest Guide and Walkthrough
- Aion: Missing Poppy Quest Walkthrough
- Aion: Ancient Lobnite Fossil Quest Walkthrough
- Aion: How to get into the Abyss