Aion The Tower of Eternity
Aion The Tower of Eternity is a visually stunning MMORPG that has thousands upon thousands of people talking across the globe. First going live in Korea, then following with a grand showing in China, the Aion game has now made it global and quest help is needed more than ever. There are many different areas and zones inside Aion The Tower of Eternity and even more non-player characters (NPCs) running around offering a multitude of questing options. It is easy to get confused and lost within this new world.
It is important to understand how to navigate through the world and the different options Aion provides players. Tapping the “j” key will allow quick access to the Quest Log. There are little boxes next to the quests inside the log that you can put a check mark in. This little check mark allows for the quest to be seen on the right hand side of the screen. With this option you can review details of the quest or check progress. If a full detail view of the quest is needed again there is a small arrow on the right side of the quest that you can click on the screen and it will open your log again.
Inside almost every quest is a link that players can click. This link is usually the name of a NPC or place within the game. Clicking this link will open a map that gives players a location of the place they are looking for. Tapping “m” opens the regular map and “n” opens a clear map that allows players to still play the game while seeing where they are heading.
Take a walk into the world of Aion and get ready to be impressed.
Pernos’s Robe is a level 6 quest that Elyos players get from Mune. Mune will be standing in a building on the right side in Akarios
Village with a hovering blue arrow above her head indicating that she wants to talk to you. Mune is the Armor Merchant. The objective in Pernos’s Robe is to collect 5 Grove Abex skins. The Grove Abex are located in Daminu Forest right outside Akarios Village near the lake.
The Grove Abex are Poeta wildlife and will not harm you unless provoked first. Simply kill the Grove Abex and collect their skin that drops. Then return to Mune to receive the reward of 2,740 experience and 550 kinah. This quest is followed by Delivering Pernos’s Robe.
Delivering Pernos’ Robe
Delivering Pernos’ Robe is a level 7 quest that Elyos players get from Mune. Mune will be standing in a building on the right side in Akarios Village with a hovering blue arrow above her head indicating that she wants to talk to you. Mune is the Armor Merchant. This quest is a follow-up quest and characters must first complete Pernos’s Robe before this quest becomes attainable. The objectives in the Delivering Pernos’s Robe quest is to acquire 1-3 of the ingredients needed and bring that ingrediant along with the robe to Pernos.
Pernos can be found near a small building on the right side of Agaric Spore Road in Poeta. Follow the main road until you see him.
Pernos will then reward you with 5.420 experience for your troubles and an item related to what ingredient you provided Pernos with; Scar’s Belt, Brax Hoof, or 2 Minor Secret Remedy of Life.
Completing Delivering Pernos’s Robe
There are 3 ingredients that can be obtained to complete the quest Delivering Pernos’s Robe; Brax Hoof, Abex Horn, or Scar’s Fang.
1 of the 3 items is needed and each item has its own reward from Pernos.
- Brax Hoof – This item can be obtained from a Brown Bristle Brax or Grove Abex. The reward for giving a Brax Hoof to Pernos is a Brax Hoof which can be sold to the merchant for kinah.
- Abex Horn – This item can be obtained from a Brown Bristle Brax or Grove Abex. The reward for giving an Abex Horn to Pernos is 2 Minor Secret Remedy of Life potions.
- Scar’s Fang – This item can be obtained from Scar the Alpha Zaif. Scar the Alpha Zaif is found in a South East cave in the Deforested Area. The reward for giving Scar’s Fang to Pernos is Scar’s Belt.
This post is part of the series: Aion Quest Guides
A collection of guides to the various quests in Aion.
- Aion: Entering Poeta Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Ascension Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta A Ceremony in Sanctum Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Neutralizing Odium Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Illegal Logging Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Request of the Elim Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta The Kerub Threat Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Kalio’s Call Quest Guide
- Aion: Wedding Ring Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Barring the Gate Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Timolia Mine Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Melponeh’s Campsite Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Namus Diary Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Daminu Forest Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Cliona Lake Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Mune Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Akarios Village Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Polinia Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Kales Quest Guide and A New Skill
- Aion: Where is Tutty Quest Guide and Walkthrough
- Aion: Missing Poppy Quest Walkthrough
- Aion: Ancient Lobnite Fossil Quest Walkthrough
- Aion: How to get into the Abyss