- slide 1 of 4
Aion The Tower of Eternity
Aion The Tower of Eternity has been making a name for itself these last few months. From the character customization options to the vividly beautiful scenery and towns there is currently no other MMORPG that matches the awe of Aion. Aion is a Player versus Player (PvP) game that offers very little content for Player versus Environment (PvE) game play. There are 2 main factions in Aion that compete against each other for territory and status; Elyos and Asmodians. However, before the PvP fun can begin players must first level their characters in starting areas.
Tap the “j” key while the game is open to verify which quests your character has. There are a couple tabs in your quest log that you will need to scroll and look through to see all the quests so be sure to click on each of them. Some quests offer titles, armor, items, and almost all offer experience to help your character level.
Learn how to complete the quest Neutralizing Odium in Poeta. This quest is offered to all Elyos characters. The Neutralizing Odium quest is a campaign quest which means the Non-Player Character (NPC) will have the yellow hovering icon above his or her head instead of the blue one. Also, in your quest log the campaign quests will show up on a different tab. Get the best Aion quest help and Aion quest guide for Neutralizing Odium.
- slide 2 of 4
Obtaining the Quest
The quest Neutralizing Odium is a level 8 quest offered to characters by Tula. Tula is sitting in Melponeh’s Campsite near the edge of the camp. However, if your character has not completed Kalio’s Call they will not have access to this quest. Remember to stop and talk to Kalio upon arriving at Akarios Village so you can get the additional first campaign quest continuations. These quests are all one campaign quest with multiple other quests (objectives) to complete before it is over. Each area in Aion has its own campaign quest line.
- slide 3 of 4
- Tula will ask that you gather a sample from the Cauldron of Kobold inside the mine.
- Head to the mine and gather the sample.
- Take the sample to Pernos who is standing along the right side of Agaric Spore Road.
- You will then be asked to obtain 3 Mushroom Spores.
- Stay on the main road and head back in the direction of the mine. You will find Spore Shade Fungus and those are the critters that drop the Mushroom Spores you need.
- Head back to Pernos and talk to him again.
- Pernos will take the Mushroom Spores from you and make a solution with the Cauldron of Kobald sample you already gave him.
- Pernos will ask you to take the sample he made and dump it in the Cauldron of Kobald.
- Back to the mine once again to pour the sample into the cauldron.
- Report your activities to Tula in Melponeh’s Campsite and he will send you to Kalio.
- Kalio is standing in Akarios Village waiting to give you your reward.
The Neutralizing Odium campaign quest is only 1 of many steps that need to be done in order to complete the Poeta campaign quest series. Each area in Aion has its own campaign quest series that needs to be completed.
- slide 4 of 4
Mercenary Captain Kalio in the Akarios Village will reward all your hard work of completing the quest Neutralizing Odium. Kalio is standing outside of a building in Akarios Village. Your reward will be 6,970 experience and your choice of 1 of the following armor leggings:
- Mercenary’s Leggings
- Mercenary’s Chain Greaves
- Mercenary’s Leather Leggings
These armor pieces are greatly needed by this time in the game and make a wonderful addition to your character's already exsisting armor set.
Aion Quest Guides
- Aion: Entering Poeta Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Ascension Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta A Ceremony in Sanctum Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Neutralizing Odium Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Illegal Logging Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Request of the Elim Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta The Kerub Threat Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Kalio’s Call Quest Guide
- Aion: Wedding Ring Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Barring the Gate Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Timolia Mine Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Melponeh’s Campsite Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Namus Diary Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Daminu Forest Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Cliona Lake Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Mune Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Akarios Village Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Polinia Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Kales Quest Guide and A New Skill
- Aion: Where is Tutty Quest Guide and Walkthrough
- Aion: Missing Poppy Quest Walkthrough
- Aion: Ancient Lobnite Fossil Quest Walkthrough
- Aion: How to get into the Abyss