Learn how to complete the Elyos Verteron quest Wedding Ring. Aion quest help is getting better than ever as more pro players are getting deeper in the game. This Aion quest guide offers you up-to-date information on all the starting area quests for Elyos in Poeta. Dive into the world of Aion The Tower of Eternity and discover what everyone is talking about! Read the Aion quest guide and Aion quest help for the Wedding Ring quest.
Obtaining the Quest
To obtain the quest Wedding Ring players must be a level 15 and have visited Verteron. Enia is the person who gives the quest and she can be found within the Verteron city walls sweeping the ground near a building on the right. Enia will have a hovering blue arrow above her head indicating she would like to talk to you. The quest Wedding Ring is an Elyos faction only quest. You are looking for a jewel box in this quest and not an actual Wedding Ring.
Do not be caught unawares because this little treasure box with the ring in it is not easy to find if you do not know where you are looking. This box is not easy to spot and is in a place we would have never gone or even thought to look.
Players are always asking where the Wedding Ring is in the game since the location map finder in Aion does not give an exact
location of the item. However, follow the directions and use this map to find your way to the treasure box.
- After talking to Enia she will ask you to retrieve a Wedding Ring for her.
- Walk out of Verteron and make an immediate left.
- Head in this direction until you run into the water/lake.
- In front of you a little ways in the distance on the other side of the lake will be a path and a continuation of the water next to the path. Head towards the path but do not get on it, instead stay on the grass running parallel to the path but near the water’s edge.
- If you continue on this little strip of grass for a few feet you will see a treasure box on the ground near the hill that the path is on.
- Click the small purple Jewel Box to retrieve the Wedding Ring and then take it back to Enia or Altenio.
The Wedding Ring quest canbe turned into 2 different NPCs; Enia or Altenio. Each NPC offers a different reward for players.
20,400 experience, 1,200 kinah, and 2 Enia’s Lunch Boxes
13,500 experience and 1,800 kinah
This post is part of the series: Aion Quest Guides
- Aion: Entering Poeta Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Ascension Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta A Ceremony in Sanctum Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Neutralizing Odium Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Illegal Logging Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Request of the Elim Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta The Kerub Threat Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Kalio’s Call Quest Guide
- Aion: Wedding Ring Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Barring the Gate Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Timolia Mine Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Melponeh’s Campsite Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Namus Diary Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Daminu Forest Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Cliona Lake Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Mune Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Akarios Village Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Polinia Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Kales Quest Guide and A New Skill
- Aion: Where is Tutty Quest Guide and Walkthrough
- Aion: Missing Poppy Quest Walkthrough
- Aion: Ancient Lobnite Fossil Quest Walkthrough
- Aion: How to get into the Abyss