Aion The Tower of Eternity
Aion The Tower of Eternity has been making a name for itself these last few months. From the character customization options to the vividly beautiful scenery and towns there is currently no other MMORPG that matches the awe of Aion. Aion is a Player versus Player (PvP) game that offers very little content for Player versus Environment (PvE) game play. There are 2 main factions in Aion that compete against each other for territory and status; Elyos and Asmodians. However, before the PvP fun can begin players must first level their characters in starting areas.
Tap the “j” key while the game is open to verify which quests your character has. There are a couple tabs in your quest log that you will need to scroll and look through to see all the quests so be sure to click on each of them. Some quests offer titles, armor, items, and almost all offer experience to help your character level.
Learn how to complete the quest Illegal Logging in Poeta. This quest is offered to all Elyos characters. The Illegal Logging quest is a campaign quest which means the Non-Player Character (NPC) will have the yellow hovering icon above his or her head instead of the blue one. Also, in your quest log the campaign quests will show up on a different tab. Get the best Aion quest help and Aion quest guide for Illegal Logging.
Obtaining the Quest
The quest Illegal Logging is a level 7 quest offered to characters by Oz. Oz is standing in Melponeh’s Campsite near the campfire.
However, if your character has not completed Kalio’s Call they will not have access to this quest. Remember to stop and talk to Kalio upon arriving at Akarios Village so you can get the additional first campaign quest continuations. These quests are all one campaign quest with multiple other quests (objectives) to complete before it is over. Each area in Aion has its own campaign quest line.
After talking to Oz to update the quest he will direct you to kill 12 Dukaki. The Dukaki will be in the Kabarah Strip Mine. Follow the main road in Poeta and it will lead you to the mine. This road will twist and turn quite a lot until you reach the Kabarah Strip Mine but just keep moving forward. You will eventually run into it. Once at the mine find and kill 12 Dukaki and then return to Oz.
When you reach Oz and tell him you have successfully killed the 12 Dukaki he thinks you did a great job and wants to send you back to the mine to kill 3 Tursin Overseeers. So now you will need to turn around and walk back to Kabarah Strip Mine to find the Tursin Overseers. As you have already discovered the mine is not a very big place so you will not have any trouble killing 3 Tursin Overseers. After you killed these head back to Oz for a final time.
Upon returning to Oz at the Melponeh’s Campsite he asks for a report of your killings at the Kabarah Strip Mine. Tell him you killed the 3 Tursin Overseers and he will gladly reward you for your troubles.
The Illegal Logging campaign quest is only 1 of many steps that need to be done in order to complete this campaign quest series.
Update: The Kabarah Strip Mine’s name has changed to Timolia Mine. The quest still asks you to go to the Kabarah Strip Mine though.
Oz is in the Melponeh’s Campsite and will reward all your hard work of killing the Dukaki and Tursin Overseers. Oz will give your
character 4,160 experience and your choice of 1 of the following armor pieces:
- Mercenary’s Shoes
- Mercenary’s Chain Boots
- Mercenary’s Leather Shoes
These armor pieces are shoes and are very much needed by this time in the game. These shoes will make a nice addition to your armor collection.
This post is part of the series: Aion Quest Guides
- Aion: Entering Poeta Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Ascension Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta A Ceremony in Sanctum Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Neutralizing Odium Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Illegal Logging Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Request of the Elim Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta The Kerub Threat Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Kalio’s Call Quest Guide
- Aion: Wedding Ring Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Barring the Gate Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Timolia Mine Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Melponeh’s Campsite Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Namus Diary Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Daminu Forest Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Cliona Lake Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Mune Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Akarios Village Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Polinia Quest Guide
- Aion: Poeta Kales Quest Guide and A New Skill
- Aion: Where is Tutty Quest Guide and Walkthrough
- Aion: Missing Poppy Quest Walkthrough
- Aion: Ancient Lobnite Fossil Quest Walkthrough
- Aion: How to get into the Abyss