In the world of Sacred and Sacred Underworld, there are several skills that you can get. Depending on your class type or character, you will need to know what skill names mean. Do you need Concentration to be high? What exactly is Constitution? This article will describe the skills and let you know what it is.
Want to know what different skills will be available to you in the MMO game Sacred? Well, look no further. Here is a short breakdown of all the Sacred Underworld Skills and what they do for the character.
- Agility – During any combat your offensive and defensive skills will be buffed and higher.
- Air Magic – This skill will lower the regeneration time for all air magic and it will lower the amount of time that it will take to cast any air magic spell.
- Armor – This lessens the amount of hindrance you have in armor and it will increase the protection that you get from your armor.
- Axe Lore – This skill will grant you harsh and fast attacks with axes. You will become proficient in all axe related needs.
- Ballistics – Ballistics will increase the damage that you get from traps and the speed in which traps will attack.
- Blade Combat – This gives a boost to Dark Elf bladed weaponry with a fast and furious attack.
- Concentration – This helps increase the Special Move regeneration rate. It will speed up the time you can make attacks with it.
- Constitution – This skill gives more life energy and it will improve the rate of healing.
- Disarming – This will increase any chance that you will knock the weapon out of your enemy’s hand while you are battling them.
- Dual Wielding – This buffs attack speed and the offensive ability of the player. It will also give the chance to use two weapons to attack with.
- Earth Magic – This skill will lower the regeneration time for all earth magic and it will lessen the amount of time it takes to cast any earth magic.
- Fire Magic – This skill will lower the regeneration time for all fire magic and it will also lessen the amount of time that it takes to cast any fire magic.
- Heavenly Magic – This skill lowers the regeneration time for all Seraphim magic and it will also lessen the amount of time that it takes to cast any Seraphim magic spell.
- Long Handled Weapons – This gives you abilities for long handled weapons in that you are getting a faster stronger attack and better ability to handle.
- Magic Lore – This spell will increase all the damage that can be caused by magic and its spells.
- Meditation – Meditation will increase the rate of regeneration for all magic spells. A very handy thing.
- Moon Magic – This spell will shorten the time that it takes to cast Wood elf spells and also lower the regeneration times for Wood Elf spells too.
- Parrying – This gives you the ability to deflect attacks with your weapon or shield.
- Riding – This skill will let you ride better and more powerful horses, it’s the mount skill.
- Sword Lore – This gives you buffs to your sword handling ability, it will give a stronger and faster attack with your blade.
- Trading – Trading will lower the trader’s prices. It will also give a higher chance that the trader will give you a special offer.
- Trap Lore – Trap Lore will lessen the time that it takes for trap laying skills to regenerate for use. A needed skill for all trap layers.
- Unarmed Combat – If you aren’t using battle gauntlets or weapons, this will give you hard fast attacks while in close combat with your foes.
- Vampirism – This makes the Vampire suffer less daytime damage and it will also help the regeneration rate for Vampiritic spells.
- Water Magic – This spell will shorten the time that it takes to cast water spells and lowers the regeneration of the water magic times.
- Weapon Lore – Your foes will get more damage when you are giving out close and long range combat damage.
Skills are something that you need, there’s no way around it. Knowing what the skills are and which ones you need more of can really help you out. I hope that this helped in that.
This post is part of the series: Sacred & Sacred Underworld Miniguide
- Sacred: Underworld – Guide to the Characters (Dark Elf, Dwarf)
- Sacred: Underworld – Guide to the Characters (Gladiator, Seraphim, Vampiress)
- Sacred: Underworld – Guide to the Characters (Wood Elf, Battle Mage, Daemon)
- Sacred: Underworld – Your Guide to Hotkeys
- Gamer's Guide to the Skills in Sacred
- Sacred: Underworld – Guide to Mounts
- Potions in Sacred: Underworld
- Enemies in Sacred: The Bestiary (Pt.1)
- Enemies in Sacred: The Bestiary (Pt.2)
- Dragons in Sacred
- Item Modifiers in Sacred Underworld (PT.1)
- Item Modifiers in Sacred Underworld (PT.2)
- Sacred: Underworld – Multiplayer Game Guide