This first section of achievements all unlock automatically while progressing through the story and cannot be missed.
- The Guild Seal (10 GS) - Unleash your heroic potential.
- And So It Begins (20 GS) - Win the support of the Dwellers.
- Swift Justice (20 GS) - Win the support of the Swift Brigade.
- The Resistance (50 GS) - Win the support of Bowerstone.
- Distant Friends (20 GS) - Win the support of Aurora.
- The Ruler of Albion (80 GS) - Become the ruler of Albion.
- For Albion! (80 GS) - This is where you *spoiler* the great, big *spoiler* and then it all *spoiler*.
- Hand in Hand (5 GS) - Hold hands with someone. Will occur during the storyline.
- He’s a Woman. She’s a Man (5 GS) - Wear a full set of clothing intended for the opposite sex. If you’re playing as a female hero, this will come naturally during the story. If you’re a male hero, you can earn this by completing the side quest “Missing Play” in Brightwall.
Fable 3 Achievement Guide - Side Quests
The next few achievements are all tied to various side quests that can be acquired across Albion.
- Save The Princess! (10 GS) - Rescue the princess from the evil Baron. The quest for this is called “The Game” and begins in Bowerstone Market.
- Ghost Brothers (10 GS) - Make sure Max and Sam get home in time for tea. Complete “Gone But Not Forgotten” in Mourningwood Cemetery to nab this achievement.
- Tragical-Comical-Historical (10 GS) - Help the celebrated thespians Lambert and Pinch put on the world’s greatest play. Finish “Missing Play” in Brightwall Village for this achievement.
- The Dark Sanctum (10 GS) - Reinstate an ancient, evil temple. This is actually a chain of four quests. The first quest is “Peace, Love and Homicide” and is obtained in the Dark Sanctum in Mourningwood. This quest becomes available during the Bowerstone Resistance portion of the storyline. The other three quests all begin in the Sanctum as well, so return after completing each one to grab the next until the chain is complete.
- Island Paradise (10 GS) - Establish the island of Driftwood. This is a series of three quests. First complete “Restoration” in Millfields; doing so will create a bridge to the Driftwood area. The next two quests are “Pest Control” and “Giftwood for Driftwood” which both start in Drfitwood itself.
- Knight Jumps Chesty (10 GS) - Defeat Chesty at his own game. To get this side quest you need to head to Sunset House which is near Mourningwood Fort. The house will at first appear ghostly and inaccessible; to gain entrance, come during the daytime and go to the gazebo on the left as soon as you enter. Take note of the position of the statues. Return at night and move the statues into the positions they were in during the day and the house will materialize. Proceed inside to start the “Chesty’s Chess” quest by sleeping in the bed.
Fable 3 Achievement Guide - Collectables
There are over 150 items to collect in Fable 3.
- I Am The Keymaster (30 GS) - Collect all 50 Silver Keys and 4 Gold Keys. Complete guide here.
- Flower Power (30 GS) - Collect all 30 Auroran flowers. Complete guide here.
- Gnome Invasion (30 GS) - Destroy all 50 gnomes. Complete guide here.
- Brightwall Book Club (30 GS) - Collect all 30 rare books for the Brightwall Academy. Complete guide here.
- We Need Guns, Lots Of Guns (20 GS) - Collect all 50 legendary weapons. Complete guide here.
- Fashion Victim (20 GS) - Collect every item of clothing. Complete guide here.
- Chest Grandmaster (40 GS) - Unlock all of the chests on the Road To Rule. Complete guide here.
Fable 3 Achievements - Combat
![Fable III Screenshot](https://img.bhs4.com/b9/d/b9dd5a1df30b455782e638e845a0bcb39ddb40b1_large.jpg) Total Warrior (10 GS)** - Kill enemies with melee, ranged and spell attacks.
- Gunning For Glory (20 GS) - Kill 500 enemies using firearms.
- If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It (20 GS) - Kill 500 enemies using melee weapons.
- Wizard’s Revenge (20 GS) - Kill 500 enemies using magic.
- Pull! (10 GS) - Send an enemy flying into the air and kill him while he’s airborne. Use the Vortex spell to send an enemy into orbit and then finish him off with your firearm.
- Barrel of Laughs (10 GS) - Kill 30 enemies with explosive barrels.
- Super Hero (50 GS) - Fully upgrade your Melee, Ranged and Magic abilities on the Road to Rule. You will need to unlock the 5th level chests of each ability; this can only be accomplished near the end of Fable 3.
- You Can’t Bring Me Down (50 GS) - Complete Fable 3 without being knocked out in combat. Keep plenty of healing items on hand and use ranged and magic attacks when possible to stay out of deadly melee range.
- My Weapon’s Better Than Yours (25 GS) - Complete 3 unique upgrades on one of the legendary weapons. Each weapon has its own upgrade requirements that can be reviewed in the Sanctuary.
- Spellweaver (5 GS) - Combine two gauntlets to cast a “woven” spell.
- Archmage (20 GS) - Cast all 15 possible spell combinations. There are six base spells: Blades, Fireball, Force Push, Ice, Shock and Vortex. Combine them all together to earn the achievement.
Fable 3 Achievements - Social Interaction
- Touched By A Hero (10 GS) - Use touch expressions to interact with 20 different people.
- Popularity Contest (15 GS) - Make 20 friends. You need the “Friend Pack” unlocked on the Road to Rule for this achievement. Socialize with a civilian until they request a task from you; complete it to befriend that person.
- Lute Hero Tour (10 GS) - Play in each town as a 5 star lute player. First unlock the 5th level “Lute Playing” chest on the Road to Rule, then play in Aurora, Brightwall, Bowerstone Markets and the Dweller Camp. You must successfully play without missing a note and you must play in all four cities in a single game session.
Fable 3 Achievements - Ruler
The next set of achievements can only be unlocked during the second half of the game, after you are crowned ruler of Albion.
- C****oronation Chicken (10 GS) - Perform a royal judgement while dressed as a chicken. To get the chicken suit, complete the “Chicken Chaser” quest in Brightwall. There are about ten judgements to make in total, so to make sure you get this achievement don the chicken suit as soon as you become ruler.
- Henry VIII (10 GS) - As ruler of Albion, get married 6 times and kill 2 of your spouses.
- Tough Love (10 GS) - Save the maximum amount of Albion citizens. During your ascension to the crown, you’ll make many promises to people to gain their allegiance. Honoring them all nets you this achievement, but you’ll need a balance of 7 million gold or so in your treasury to accommodate them all.
Fable III Achievement Guide - Co-op
There are four achievements that require co-operative play to unlock.
- Long Distance Relationship (10 GS) - Get married to another Xbox LIVE player. For this to succeed, one of the players must have both the “Family Pack” and “Landlord Pack” unlocked from the Road to Rule.
- Cross-Dimensional Conception (10 GS) - Have a child with another Xbox LIVE player. Once married, two players of the opposite gender can have sex in their Marital Home to spawn some grubby little offspring.
- Online Merger (10 GS) - Enter into a business partnership with another Xbox LIVE player.
- We Can Be Heroes (10 GS) - Earn 1,000 gold in henchman wages in another Hero’s world.
Fable III Achievement Guide - Real Estate
- Magnate Personality (50 GS) - Build a property empire worth 2,000,000 gold. Buy cheap houses, remodel them, rent them out and let the cash flow build until you can afford more lucrative properties.
- Remodeling (10 GS) - Remodel 5 different houses by changing the furniture. To remodel, you need the “Landlord Pack” unlocked on the Road to Rule and furniture upgrades purchased from the shop.
Fable III Achievement Guide - Misc.
![Fable III Screenshot](https://img.bhs4.com/e7/b/e7b428a8859f1853010c1713db38c9b60972c7ab_large.jpg) Digger (15 GS)** - Dig up 50 items. Follow your loyal canine companion while he sniffs out goodies, then simply dig them up with a shovel.
- Dye Hippie, Dye (5 GS) - Dye each part of an outfit you’re wearing a different colour and have long hair. A long hair style can be acquired at a barber shop and dye packs are unlocked on the Road to Rule.
- Kaboom! (10 GS) - Score 2,000 on the Mourningwood Fort mortar game. First you must purchase the Mourningwood Fort property to unlock the mortar mini-game. If you’re having too much difficulty scoring 2,000 try doing it in co-op as your scores are combined.
- Crime Spree (10 GS) - Get a 15,000 gold bounty placed on your head. Generally just cause chaos to start racking up a bounty. Attack civilians and town guards, break into private property, steal goods, etc. This must be completed in the first half of the game, as once you are made ruler of Albion you will no longer be arrested for your crimes.
- Adopt Or Die (5 GS) - Adopt a child. First unlock the “Family Pack” on the Road to Rule, then head to the orphanage in Bowerstone Industrial.
This post is part of the series: Fable 3 Achievement Guide
An explanation of the various achievements in Fable 3 and how to get them.