Championship Manager 2010
most recent updates
- Championship Manager 2010 - Getting Started
New games often take a while to get going - and when that game revolves around a vast database containing the playing stats of every footballer on the planet, you know that there is a lot to do. CM 2010 is huge - this walkthrough guides you the opening stages to picking your first team.
- Championship Manager 2010 Walkthrough: Signing New Players
One of the key elements of a football management sim is the ability to buy and sell players – Championship Manager 2010 has a range of options to allow you to sign players.
- Championship Manager 2010 Walkthrough - Tactical Play
Tactics and formations play a major part in football and the tactical aspect of the world's most popular sport has been superbly realized in Championship Manager 2010. Learn how to think tactically in this guide.
- Championship Manager 2010 Walkthrough – Playing a Match
With your team selected, your tactics, formations and training all sorted out, there’s only one thing left to do – send your players onto the pitch to play the game the way you want them to...
- International Management in Championship Manager 2010
Taking the international management route in Championship Manager 2010 is a case of choosing the right country, scouting and building a pool of players and getting your tactics right - are you up to it?
- Championship Manager 2010 Walkthrough Guides
Look no further for a player guide to Championship Manager 2010 - over the past few months we've brought you guides to tactics, set pieces and the 3D match engine.
- Championship Manager 2010 Walkthrough - Build Your Training Regime
Tactics and formations are only one aspect of managing your team. By building a set of effective training routines, your players will gain a further advantage over the opposition
- Championship Manager 2010 Walkthrough: Offering Contracts
Find out how to deal with contract negotiations in this guide. You can acquire out of contract players without transfer fees simply by offering a contract...
- Championship Manager 2010 Walkhrough - Making the most of your Scouts
Scouting is an important element of Championship Manager 2010. A successful scouting network and programme of monitoring available talent can be the difference between long term success and failure.
(1 of 2)