In the next section of the cookbook, we move into the more moderate recipes, the ones that start with a cooking skill of 28 and goes to a level of 45. These are going to give slightly higher hitpoint boosts and more experience for creating. Some of these recipes will be for members only, please keep in mind.
Foods for Cooking Level 28-30
These are all foods that can be made while you are between a cooking level of 28 and 30. Everything you need to cook is given in the recipe.
- Slimy Eel – For a cooking level of 28, this will give 6-10 hitpoint recovery and 95 experience points. You can cook this on a stove or a fire.
- Roasted Sweetcorn – For a cooking level of 28, this will give you anywhere from 2-10 hit points and 104 experience for cooking it. It will be cooked on a stove.
- MudPie – With a cooking level of 29, this lowers run energy by half. It will give 128 experience points. You need to make a dough, put in a pie pan and add compost, water, and dry clay. Cook on a stove.
- Tuna – You will need a cooking level of 30, it will give 10 hitpoints recovered to eat and 100 experience to make. You can cook this on a fire or stove.
- Apple Pie – You will need a cooking level of 30. It will give you 130 experience points and 14 hitpoints recovered. You need to make a dough, put in a pie dish, the put a cooking apple in. Cook this on the stove.
- Chomy Bird – This will need a level of 30 to make. It gives 10 hit points healed and 140 experience to make. You can only make this on a ogre spit.
- Karambwan (long cook) – This will need a level 30 to make, gives 18 hitpoints recovered, and 190 experience to cook. When you cook this for a long time on a stove or a fire it will be edible. Must finish Tai Bwo Wannai Trio quest.
Foods for Cooking Level 31-35
These are all cooking recipes that can be made while you are between a cooking level of 31 and 35. Everything you need to cook is given in the recipe.
- Fishcake – This takes a level 31 in cooking, it will heal for 11 in hitpoints. It gives 100 experience points. You take crab meat, raw cod, and kelp and make a fishcake. You will have to have made one for the Recipe for Disaster quest first.
- Garden Pie – This needs a level of 34, gives 12 hitpoints recovered when eaten (plus +3 to farming skill), and 138 experience when made. It will need a dough added to a pie pan, with tomato, onion, and cabbage. Cook this on a stove.
- Pizza – This needs a cooking level of 35. It will give 14 hitpoints for eating, and 143 experience points for making. Get dough, and add tomato and cheese, cook on a stove.
- Wine – This needs a level of 35 to make, it will give 11 hitpoints to eat it and 200 experience points to make it. You need water and grapes to make.
- Rainbow Fish – This needs a cooking skill of 35, it will heal you for 11 hps, and give 110 experience. You cook on a stove or fire.
Foods for Cooking Level 38-40
These are all food items that can be made while you are between a cooking level of 38 and 40. All of the ingredients needed are given.
- Cave Eel – You need a cooking level of 38, and it will heal 7-11 hit points. You will get 115 experience points too. You catch these and cook over a stove or a fire.
- Butter – You need a cooking experience of 38 to make butter. You get no healing, but you get 40.5 experience to make the milk and 22.5 for cream. Get milk and churn to cream, get the cream and churn to butter.
- Baked Potato with Butter – Needs a level of 39 to make, gives 14 hit points recovered, and 40 experience. You will cook a potato on the stove and then add some butter to the end result.
- Cake – To make a cake you need a level 40 in cooking, it will give 12 hitpoints back and 180 experience. You need flour, milk, egg, and a cake tin. Mix and cook on a stove.
- Lobster – You will need a cooking level of 40. You will eat to get 12 hps back and make to get 120 experience. You cook on a fire or on a stove.
Foods for Cooking Level 41-45
These are all the cooking recipes that can be created while you are between a cooking level of 41 and 45. Everything you need will be in the list.
- Chili Potato – This needs a level of 41 to make. You will get back 14 hit points when you eat and 125 experience when you make. Make the chili and add it to a baked potato with butter.
- Jubbly – This needs 41 cooking skill and you’ll get both 160 experience when you make and 15 hps when you eat. You kill a Jubbly, get the meat, and cook on a spit roast.
- Fried Onions – You will need a cooking skill of 42 to make these. They only give back 5 hitpoints, but you get 60 experience to make. All you need is a bowl, onion and knife. Use the onion with the bowl and then cook on a stovetop.
- Bass – This fish needs a level of 43 to make, it gives 13 hps back when ate, and 130 experience when made. It will need a stove or a fire to cook.
- Meat Pizza – This needs a cooking level of 45, gives 16 hit points, and 169 experience points. Make a regular pizza and add cooked meat.
- Swordfish – This takes a cooking level of 45, it gives 140 experience to make it and 14 hitpoints back when eaten. Cook on a fire or over a stove.
These are all the mid range to upper cooking recipes that you can create in Runescape while working on your cooking skill. These are great to make food to help out in battles. The next section will finish up the rest of the cooking recipes in Runescape.
This post is part of the series: Runescape Cookbook
Four part series telling all the recipes you can cook in Runescape, according to cooking skill needed.