The Boneduster is a formidable weapon that is absolutely devastating in talented hands. Countless first-person shooters have featured a shotgun in their arsenal, but Bulletstorm kicks it up a notch by offering an overpowered quad-barreled shotgun. At close range it tears through enemies like a hot knife through butter. Its Charge Shot emits a blazing shockwave of destruction that can burn through obstacles and cover. Our guide is here to tell you how to perform all of the Boneduster-specific Skillshots, as well as the point totals you’ll be awarded for each.
![Bulletstorm Screenshot](https://img.bhs4.com/c1/6/c160fb2a826d1abb90ab27b04927b2de06ef5ce1_large.jpg) Topless (25 SP)** - Blast away the top half of an enemy. The closer you are to an enemy, the more impact your shot will have on the specific body part you're targeting. Get up close and aim for the chest to blow an enemy's top portion away.
- Legless (25 SP) - Blow the legs off an enemy. Get as close as you can and then fire away at an enemy’s lower half.
- Splatterpunk (50 SP) - Kill a downed enemy by blasting him against the floor. Kick an enemy to the floor then stand over him and blast downwards towards the ground.
- Pump Action (50 SP) - Get an enemy airborne then shotgun blast him into an environmental hazard. Kick an enemy to send them flying, or use the Energy Leash’s Thumper ability for extended airtime. Environmental hazards are everywhere, and include electrified fences, razor sharp cacti, exploding red barrels, etc.
- Torpedo (50 SP) - Kill an enemy by shooting him while sliding. This Skillshot is simple enough, but be careful not to actually connect the slide kick with the enemy you’re trying to shoot as that will halt the slide.
- Piledriver (100 SP) - Get an enemy airborne then smash him into a surface with the shotgun blast. This is much easier to do with an enemy already near a wall, as proximity to the wall determines how damaging the surface impact will be.
- Juggler (100 SP) - Blast an airborne enemy twice then kill him before or on landing. Use the Energy Leash’s Thumper ability for longer airtime. After your first shot, leash the enemy back to you before he hits the ground to get your second shot in.
- Slugfest (50 SP) - Kill two or more enemies with one standard shot. Wait for two or more enemies to be clustered together and aim for headshots.
- Burn (25 SP) - CHARGED: Vaporize two or more enemies with a single Charge Shot. Charge up the Boneduster then unleash it on a crowd of enemies.
- Acid Rain (50 SP) - CHARGED: Vaporize two or more enemies in mid-air. Use the Energy Leash’s Thumper ability to launch multiple enemies into the air, and then decimate them with the Boneduster’s Charge Shot.
Check out Bright Hub’s Bulletstorm Skillshot Guide, Part 2 for General and Secret Skillshot guides.
All screenshots/references for the Bulletstorm: Boneduster Skillshot Walkthrough from Epic Games/People Can Fly’s Bulletstorm and author’s own experience.
This post is part of the series: Bulletstorm Skillshot Guide, Part 1
Bright Hub’s Bulletstorm Skillshot Guide breaks down all of Bulletstorm’s unique Skillshots into separate guides based on category. Part 1 of our guide covers the Boneduster, Bouncer, Flailgun, Head Hunter, and Peacemaker Carbine weapons.