most recent updates
- Sherlock Holmes: Confronting the Cthulhu Cult in Scotland
Holmes knows that the cultists plan to summon an ancient creature called the Leviathan, a process which must be stopped. The great detective and his companion Dr. Watson must fight their way through the light house and bring a little extra light to the world before the great Cthulhu is awakened.
- Sherlock Holmes the Awakened Walkthrough -- Investigating the Cthulhu Cult near the Thames (Part 2 of 5)
Holmes and Watson have traced down the source of the opium coming into London in large quantities. They have also picked up a mysterious statue that looks like an octopus with wings. They have followed the trail to Switzerland, and this section covers the Black Edelweiss Institute.
- Watson's Nightmare Puts Holmes on the Case
Watson has been having a recurring dream in his room at 221B Baker Street. Unknown to Watson, this nightmare will cause Holmes to come up against something darker and far more sinister than he has ever faced
- Sherlock Holmes the Mystery of the Silver Earring Walkthrough -- Part 3 of 5 -- The Fairfax Theater
You have gotten more questions than answers. You still do not know what a silver earring has to do with any of the murders. You'll not really find out today, either.
- Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of the Silver Earring -- Part 4 of 5 -- Fairfax Theater and Hunter's Greenhouse
You will go though quite a bit in the fourth day of the game, but at least you will find out how a silver earring is even marginally involved in any of the murders you've uncovered. Sherlock Holmes is operating with unusual inefficiency
- Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of the Silver Earring Walkthrough -- Part 2 of 5 -- Fowlett's House
Holmes and Watson must go back to Sherringford Hall to continue their investigation. You still not get to find out what a silver earring has to do with any of this.
- Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of the Silver Earring Walkthrough -- Part 5 of 5 -- The Aston Theater
You are about to find out how the silver earring fits into all of this and who murdered whom. This part gets a little confusing, but if you hang in there and follow this guide you should be able to sort it out.
- Sherlock Holmes and the Mystery of the Silver Earring Walkthrough -- Part 1 of 5 -- Day One
Watson and Holmes are enjoying a nice meal in their Baker Street apartment. Things may have been slow for the pair lately, but a letter from a member of the English gentry is about to change that. Holmes's superior intellect will be required.
- Sherlock Holmes PC Games
You are in Victorian London in the middle of a series of espionage and murder mysteries. Sherlock Holmes is your partner and you are on the hunt in a series of action packed adventure in these Sherlock Holmes PC Games that you can try before you buy.
(1 of 3)