most recent updates
- A Concise Guide for RPG Maker VX
This guide is ideal for those creative enough to make their own RPG games. By using the latest version of RPG Maker, you can create your own maps, characters and quests and make your dream RPG: keep reading to find out exactly how to do that.
- RPG Maker VX for Absolute Beginners: Adding Descriptions
By following the examples in this article, you will learn how to use an important aspect of RPG Maker VX: the Events.
- The Best RPG Maker VX Games
Some great RPG Maker VX games.
- RPG Maker for Beginners part 4: Adding Music and Dialogue Options to your Game
Now that you’ve finished your first map and added some interactive elements to it, you might have been under the impression that everything was too... quiet. This article will explain how to add music to your game as well as dialogue options for your NPCs.
- RPG Maker VX for Beginners: Adding Troops and Encounters
RPGs and random encounters go hand in hand. This article will explain how to add Troops in your database which in turn will be used when adding random encounters to your maps.
- RPG Maker VX for Beginners: Importing and Modifying your own Custom Foes
A good way for your RPG to stand out among others is to have its own style. Using your own art in your game is a good way to do just that. This article will explain how to import the enemies in your game as well as how to modify their statistics.
- RPG Maker VX for Beginners: Adding Chests and Customizing your Items
A RPG wouldn't be complete without mysterious chests and all kinds of magic items! This article not only explains how to add chests to your game but also how to customize the items in your game.
- RPG Maker VX: Great Character Set
Some great tilesets for RPG Maker VX.
- RPG Maker VX: Custom Tilesets
Some new custom tilesets for RPG Maker VX.
(1 of 5)