- slide 1 of 4
Rragar’s Menagerie and Related Quests
Guild Wars is the top free MMORPG game and players everywhere are falling in love with the characters, story, and scenery. With the newest expansion Eye of the North: Guild Wars players are offered a chance to enter the world of dungeons and receive new loot. Rragar’s Menagerie is one such dungeon in Guild Wars that has impressive rewards for completing the dungeon or killing bosses. This dungeon consists of 3 levels where the final battle will find you face to face with the two bosses Rragar Maneater and Hidesplitter. You will also see different charr, ooze, and fleshreavers that are levels 20 through 24 with the final bosses being a level 29. The collector in this dungeon is Cait who will gladly trade you a dungeon map or item of your choice for 5 Fleshreaver Morsels. There are also Blobby oozes slithering about that are harmless in Rragar’s Menagerie.
In order to venture out into this dungeon and complete it you will need to pick up the quest titled Veiled Threat from Grom Firececlaw. He can be found in Doomlore Shrine.
- slide 2 of 4
Location and Navigation of Rragar’s Menagerie
Finding your way to the location of and then navigating through any dungeon in Guild Wars can be a challenge in itself without mentioning the bosses, your henchmen not listening, and other problems that can arise. Dungeons are spread out all over Eye of the North in hidden locations that you must discover yourself. There will not be a marker on your map to the location of any dungeon unless you have taken your character to the spot and uncovered it. The entrance to Rragar’s Menagerie is in the south west corner of Sacnoth Valley. Leave Doomlore Shrine and walk through the Dalada Uplands until you reach Sacnoth Valley.
Follow the inside dungeon map carefully to avoid unnecessary fights and going down the wrong tunnels. Here is a map of the 3 levels inside Rragar’s Menagerie.
- slide 3 of 4
Light of Deldrimor Locations
Almost every dungeon in Eye of the North: Guild Wars has treasures to discover and allies to fight by your side. Raven’s Point is no exception. If you carry the Light of Deldrimor skill on your skill bar and use it in the correct locations you will discover a whole new level of making gold in dungeons. Here are the Light of Deldrimor locations inside the Raven’s Point dungeon.
First Floor Locations
- There will be a Dwarven Ghost near the area map.
- Find a second Dwarven Ghost by the dungeon key.
- There will be a Hidden Treasure in the south west corner.
- An additional Hidden Treasure can be looted on the west edge of the first floor.
- The final Hidden Treasure for this level will be next to the exit.
Second Floor Locations
- The only Dwarven Ghost on the second level can be found right before the boss key area.
- The west lock will have a pool beyond it with a Hidden Treasure inside.
- There is a dead end pathway leading south that holds a Hidden Treasure.
- Near the lock leading to the third floor is a Hidden Treasure.
- The pathway going north east from the end lock has a pool at the end with a Hidden Treasure.
Third Floor Locations
- There will be 2 Hidden Treasures near the key for the final boss.
- slide 4 of 4
Rragar’s Menagerie Dungeon Rewards
At the end of the Rragar’s Menagerie dungeon a chest will spawn that is called Hidesplitter’s Chest. This chest will open one time for each player giving 2 items in hard mode and 1 in normal mode. This specific chest awards:
- Crafting Materials; Diamond or Onyx Gemstone.
- Ruby Djinn Polymock Piece
- Gold Item; some exclusive to this dungeon include the Dryad Bow, Goldhorn Staff, and Clockwork Scythe
- Unique Item; The Maneater, Hidesplitter’s Spear, Daggers, or Shield.
Upon completion of the Rragar’s Menagerie dungeon your character will also receive 4500 Vangard reputation points in hard mode and 3000 in normal mode. These numbers are cut in half for additional dungeon completions with your character. Take caution when wandering around because there are many pop-ups that will wipe a group in no time flat. The enemy projectiles and such can go through doors so be careful where your group takes cover.