Guide To Diablo 2 Items: Unique Amulets

Basics

There are a few unique amulets in the Blizzard hit game Diablo 2. For those players looking for the perfect item, you can browse the amulets and see which one you’d like to find. Some of these amulets have even more buffs if you are a certain class character, make sure you maximize your buffs thoroughly when you go to equip your player.

Unique Amulets

Nokozan Relic

Nokozan Relic is an amulet with a required level of 10. Its special buffs are +20% faster hit recovery, +10% to maximum fire resist, fire resist +50%, adds 3-6 fire damage, and +3 to the light radius.

The Eye of Etlich

The Eye of Etlich is an amulet with a required level of 15. Its special buffs are +1-5 light radius, +1 to all skills, 3-7% life stolen per hit, adds 1-2 to 3-5 cold damage over 2-10 seconds (will combine with other cold attacks), and +10-40 defense versus missile.

The Mahim-Oak Curio

The Mahim-Oak Curio is an amulet with a required level of 25. Its special buffs are +10 to defense, +10% enhanced defense, +10% bonus to attack rating, all resistances +10, and +10 to all attributes.

Saracen’s Chance

Saracen’s Chance is an amulet with a required level of 47. Its special buffs are 10% chance to cast a level 2 iron maiden when struck, +12 to all attributes, and +15-25 to all resistances.

The Cat’s Eye

The Cat’s Eye is an amulet with a required level of 50. Its special buffs are +30% faster run/walk, +20% increased attack speed, +100 to defense, +100 to defense versus missile, and +25 to dexterity.

Crescent Moon

Crescent Moon is an amulet with a required level of 50. Its special buffs are +45 to mana, 10% damage taken goes to mana, 3-6% life stolen per hit, 11-15% mana stolen per hit, magic damage reduced by 10, and -2 to light radius.

Atma’s Scarab

Atma’s Scarab is an amulet with a required level of 60. Its special buffs are 5% chance to cast a level 2 amplify damage on striking, 20% bonus to attack rating, +40 Poison damage over 4 seconds, poison resist +75%, +3 to light radius, and attacker takes damage of 5.

The Rising Sun

The Rising Sun is an amulet with a required level of 65. Its special buffs are +2 to fire skills, 2% chance to cast a level 13-19 meteor when struck, it adds 24-48 fire damage, +4 to light radiusm replenish life +10, and 0-74 fire absorb (0.75 every character level).

Highlord’s Wrath

Highlord’s Wrath is an amulet with a required level of 65. Its special buffs are +1 to all skills, +20% increased attack speed, +35% lightning resist, adds 1-30 lightning resist, attacker takes lightning damage of 15, and 0-37% deadly strike (0.375 every character level).

Mara’s Kaleidoscope

Mara’s Kaleidoscope is an amulet with a required level of 67. Its special buffs are +2 to all skills, +20-30 to all resistances, and +5 to all attributes.

Seraph’s Hymn

Seraph’s Hymn is an amulet with a requited level of 65. It’s a Ladder only item. Its special buffs are +2 to all skills, +20-50% damage to demons, +2 to light radius, +150-250 to attack rating against demons, +20-50% damage to the undead, and 150-250 to attack rating against the undead. For paladins only it will also add +1-2 to defensive auras.

Metalgrid

Metalgrid is an amulet with a required level of 81. It’s a Ladder only item. Its special buffs are +400-450 to attack rating, 11 charges of level 22 iron golem, 20 charges of level 12 iron maiden, +300-350 defense, and +25-35 to all resistances.

This post is part of the series: Diablo 2 Item Guide

This Diablo 2 Item Guide covers all the items you could ever need in Diablo 2!
  1. Diablo 2 Item Guide: Normal Unique Staves
  2. Diablo 2 Item Guide: Normal Unique Shields
  3. Diablo 2 Item Guide: Normal Unique Wands in Diablo 2
  4. Diablo 2 Item Guide: Normal Unique Daggers in Diablo 2
  5. Diablo 2 Item Guide: Normal Unique Belts in Diablo 2
  6. Diablo 2 Item Guide: Normal Unique Spears in Diablo 2
  7. Diablo 2 Item Guide: Normal Unique Scepters in Diablo 2
  8. Diablo 2 Item Guide: Normal Unique Helms in Diablo 2
  9. Diablo 2 Item Guide: Unique Amazon Items
  10. Diablo 2 Item Guide: Unique Druid Items
  11. Diablo 2 Item Guide: Unique Barbarian Items
  12. Diablo 2 Item Guide: Unique Paladin Items
  13. Diablo 2 Item Guide: Unique Sorceress Items
  14. Diablo 2 Item Guide: Unique Assassin Items
  15. Diablo 2 Item Guide: Unique Amulets
  16. Diablo 2 Item Guide: Unique Rings
  17. Diablo 2 Item Guide: Unique Jewels- Rainbow Facets
  18. Diablo 2 Item Guide: Elite Unique Shields
  19. Diablo 2 Item Guide: Elite Unique Boots in Diablo 2
  20. Diablo 2 Item Guide: Elite Unique Helms in Diablo 2
  21. Diablo 2 Item Guide: Elite Unique Armor in Diablo 2
  22. Diablo 2 Item Guide: Exceptional Unique Helms
  23. Diablo 2 Item Guide: Exceptional Unique Shields in Diablo 2
  24. Elite Maces in Diablo 2
  25. Necromancer Unique Items in Diablo 2
  26. Normal Unique Crossbows in Diablo 2
  27. Normal Unique Bows in Diablo 2
  28. Exceptional Unique Crossbows in Diablo 2
  29. Exceptional Unique Spears in Diablo 2
  30. Exceptional Unique Gloves in Diablo 2
  31. Exceptional Unique Belts in Diablo 2
  32. Exceptional Unique Wands in Diablo 2