- slide 1 of 2
Combo cards are primarily earned by leveling up, though can also be unlocked after special key events. For example, the combo card for the boomstick combination weapon is earned after defeating the psychopath Jeb, as outlined in Part 3 of our walkthrough. Since you max out at level five, it's not possible to collect all nine Dead Rising 2 Case Zero combo cards until the full game is released; however, it is possible to obtain all the scratch cards.
Scratch cards are similar to combo cards in that they display the recipe for a combo weapon, but do not grant bonus Prestige Points (PP) or special attacks. Obtaining a scratch card is as simple as forging a combination weapon and there are nine to collect in Dead Rising 2 Case Zero.
- slide 2 of 2
Dead Rising 2 Case Zero Combo Cards
- Spiked Bat: Baseball Bat + Box of Nails - Both the bat and nails can be found in the gas station safe house. More nails can be found in the maintenance room adjacent to Big Buck Hardware.
- I.E.D: Propane Tank + Box of Nails - Propane tanks and boxes of nails can be found in the safe house, or in the maintenance room next to Big Buck Hardware.
- Drill Bucket: Bucket + Power Drill - Both items can be found in the scrapyard within the safe house.
- Air Horn: Pylon + Spray Paint - Spray paint can be found on the roof of the safe house, or in the alley behind the Sheriff's Office. Pylons are on the street outside the quarantine zone.
- Boomstick: Shotgun + Pitchfork - An endless supply of pitchforks can be found in Big Buck Hardware. The shotgun is found in the Sheriff's Office, on the second floor. The office is locked from the front, so you'll have to enter from the rear alley.
- Molotov: Whiskey + Newspaper - Newspapers litter the streets of Still Creek and can be located many places along the main strip. Whiskey can be found in the Dirty Drink bar.
- Electric Rake: Rake + Battery - The rake is in Big Buck Hardware, and the battery is on top of a dumpster in the alley behind the Still Creek Movie Theater.
- Beer Hat: Construction Hat + Beer - Several beers can be found in the Dirty Drink. The construction hat is a bit trickier; from the rooftop where the survivor named Bob camps out, make your way to the fire escape behind the Still Creek Hotel. Jump across the alley to the opposite building and look for a metal bridge connecting two rooftops. Just to the left of the bridge is the construction hat.
- Paddlesaw: Chainsaw + Paddle - Chainsaws can be found in Big Buck Hardware, and the paddle is lying on the ground next to the first building on the right when you exit the safe house, across the street.
You've now forged all the Dead Rising 2 Case Zero combo weapons and unlocked all the Dead Rising 2 Case Zero combo cards. We hope our walkthrough has helped you and Chuck survive against the undead masses infesting Still Creek. Happy hunting!
All screenshots/references from Capcom's Dead Rising 2: Case Zero and author's own experience.
Bright Hub's complete walkthrough of Dead Rising 2 Case Zero. Our walkthrough will show you how to complete the main story missions, rescue all the survivors, and forge all the combination weapons.