- slide 1 of 5
- slide 2 of 5
Raven’s Point and Related Quests
Guild Wars is the top free MMORPG game and players everywhere are falling in love with the characters, story, and scenery. With the newest expansion Eye of the North: Guild Wars players are offered a chance to enter the world of dungeons and receive new loot. Raven’s Point is one such dungeon in Guild Wars that has impressive rewards for completing the dungeon or killing bosses. This dungeon consists of 3 levels where the final battle will find you face to face with the boss Plague of Destruction. You will also find destroyers, elementals, imps, dryders, and nightmares that are levels 20 through 28 with the final boss being a level 29. Visit Pathfinder Nolan the collector while inside the dungeon. He will give you a handy dungeon map or item of your choice for 5 Vaettir Essences.
Defending the Breach is the quest that goes along with this dungeon. You get the quest from Olrun Olafdottir who hangs out in Varajar Fells. You can find her on the way to the dungeon door.
- slide 3 of 5
Location and Navigation of Raven’s Point
Finding your way to the location of and then navigating through any dungeon in Guild Wars can be a challenge in itself without mentioning the bosses, your henchmen not listening, and other problems that can arise. Dungeons are spread out all over Eye of the North in hidden locations that you must discover yourself. There will not be a marker on your map to the location of any dungeon unless you have taken your character to the spot and uncovered it. To reach Raven’s Point walk north west from Olafstead into Varajar Fells. When you pass Olrun Olafdottir the quest giver you are almost there.
Follow the inside dungeon map carefully to avoid unnecessary fights and going down the wrong tunnels. Here is a map of the 3 levels inside Raven’s Point.
- slide 4 of 5
Light of Deldrimor Locations
Almost every dungeon in Eye of the North: Guild Wars has treasures to discover and allies to fight by your side. Raven’s Point is no exception. If you carry the Light of Deldrimor skill on your skill bar and use it in the correct locations you will discover a whole new level of making gold in dungeons. Here are the Light of Deldrimor locations inside the Raven’s Point dungeon.
First Floor Locations
- When you reach the east area map you will find your first Dwarven Ghost to fight along side your party.
- The most central Beacon of Droknar will have a second Dwarven Ghost.
- There will be a Hidden Treasure north of the Beacon of Droknar right next to a Flame Brazier.
- The final Dwarven Ghost of the first floor will be hidden by the west area map.
- The door the brings you into see the boss and receive your dungeon key will have Flame Braziers near it. This is where you will find a Hidden Treasure.
- The dungeon lock room holds yet another Hidden Treasure.
- Near the exit you will see columns. There is a Hidden Treasure located in the second pair.
Second Floor Locations
- Just south of the second resurrection shrine on the second floor will be a Hidden Treasure.
- The ice bridge by the area map will have a Hidden Treasure.
- Then again north east of the area map will be a Hidden Treasure.
- The room with a broken bridge east of the area map has an additional Hidden Treasure.
- In the room where the destroyers appear you will find a Dwarven Ghost.
Third Floor Locations
- After defeating the final boss do not loot the chest and start the timer to return you to town. Grab the 3 Hidden Treasures that are lurking in the area.
- slide 5 of 5
Raven’s Point Dungeon Rewards
At the end of the Raven’s Point dungeon a chest will spawn that is called the Destroyer Chest. This chest will open one time for each player giving 2 items in hard mode and 1 in normal mode. This specific chest awards:
- Crafting Materials; Diamond, Onyx Gemstone, or Sapphire
- Gaki Polymock Piece
- Gold Item; some exclusive to this dungeon include the Eaglecrest Axe, Aureate Blade, and Wingcrest Maul
- Unique Item; Destructive Focus, Blade, or Shield.
Upon completion of the Ooze Pit dungeon your character will also receive 2250 Norn reputation points in hard mode and 1500 in normal mode. These numbers are cut in half for additional dungeon completions with your character. Try pulling the destroyers to ease the battle fights a little. This is dungeon number 8 in the Master Dungeon Guide.