Quest experience is that in which you will get from completing a quest along with any other rewards. Questing and Mission work is one of the main features in any MMO game. These are the quest experiences you will get in the skill abilities that can be accessed from a freeplay account and are not member’s only. Keep in mind that although they are the SKILLS that are available in the game, most all of the quests here are still members only, the ones that aren’t are marked. These are given in addition to their Quest Points.
The Attack skill is what gives your combat its punch. These quests will give buffs to agility in the form of the experience points that are written with the quest.
- In Search of the Myreque – This quest gives up 600 experience points.
- Mountain Daughter – It will give you 1,000 experience points.
- In Aid of the Myreque – It is for 2,000 experience points.
- Growing Pains – It is for 2,000 experience points too.
- Tai Bwo Wannai Trio – This quest gives 2,500 experience points.
- Fremennik Trials – This quest offers 2,813 experience.
- Death Plateau – This quest comes with 3,000 exp. points.
- Hero’s Quest – 3,075 experience points are offered in this quest.
- Vampire Slayer (Free) – This quest is for 4,250 experience points.
- TokTz-Ket-Dill – This quest nets you 5,000 experience points.
- Tree Gnome Village – It is going to give you 11,450 experience.
- Fight Arena – 12,175 points are up for grabs here.
- Waterfall Quest – This quest gives up 13,750 exp. points.
- The Grand Tree – This is for 18,400 experience.
Everyone needs to eat right? The Cooking Skill is buffed with the following quests and for the experience points that are given.
- Cook’s Assistant (Free) – This gives 300 experience points.
- Rag and Bone Man – This is good for 500 exp. points.
- Big Chompy Bird Hunting – 1,470 experience points are given for this quest.
- Gertrude’s Cat – This quest will give out 1,525 exp. points.
- Hero’s Quest – this is for 3,075 experience points.
- Forgettable Tale – 5,000 experience points are given here.
- Tai Bwo Wannai Trio – This is also for 5,000 exp. points.
- Recipe for Disaster – Good for a nice sized 28,000 experience points.
Crafting is one of the most versatile skills in the game. These quests help your Crafting skill and give the following quest experience points.
- Sheep Shearer (Free) – This quest gives out 150 experience.
- Goblin Diplomacy (Free) – This is for 200 exp. points.
- Tower of Life – 500 experience points are here.
- In Search of Myreque – This quest has 600 exp. points offered.
- Dwarf Cannon – 750 experience points are found here.
- The Golem – Quest is worth 1,000 experience points.
- Tears of Guthix – 1,000 experience points for this quest.
- Making History – 1,000 points of experience in this quest.
- Animal Magnetism – This quest will give you 1,000 points.
- Murder Mystery – This will net you 1,406 experience points.
- In Aid of the Myreque – This quest gives out 2,000 exp. points.
- Enlightened Journey – You’ll get 2,000 here too.
- Cold War – Yet another 2,000 here.
- Giant Dwarf – This quest is for 2,500 exp. points.
- Fremennik Trails – This quest has 2,813 experience.
- Nature Spirit – This is for 3,000 experience.
- The Great Brain Robbery – Find 3,000 points for yourself here.
- Shilo Village – Another 3,195 to add to it.
- Observatory Quest – Your points from this are 3,250.
- Slug Menace – This quest has 3,500 points.
- Recipe for Disaster – This has 3,500 points too.
- Legacy of Seergaze – This is for 4,000.
- Fremennik Isles – You’ll get 5,000 points here.
- Elemental Workshop I – This too is for 5,000 exp. points.
- Enakhra’s Lament – This quest nets you 7,000 points.
- Cabin Fever – This is for 7,000 points.
- Elemental Workshop II – Another 7,500 points here.
- Hand in the Sand – This is for 9,000 exp. points.
- TokTz-Ket-Dill – This is for 10,000 exp. points.
- Rocking Out – You’ll earn a whopping 25,000 points here
As you can see there are plenty of questing points up for grabs here in Runescape. Part two will continue the list of quests, their experience points, and what skill they will help out in. Be sure to check out ALL the sections on the Runescape Guidebook.