The Enchant skill is useful if you wish to save on magical energies and cast spells with a one-hundred percent success rate. The trainers for the Enchanting skill are typically found in the Mages guild or similar establishments, but in the case of the master trainer you will have to wonder to the stronghold of Indoranyon in order to get the maximum available training for this skill. Not only is the stronghold dangerous, but you will also have to face a hostile trainer who will attack you on sight.
There is a remedy to that, however, as you can cast a spell of Calm Humanoid on him and talk like civilized human beings. You can cast the spell normally if you are a mage, use a scroll or an enchanted item. Now you see the importance of enchanted items!
Enchant Skill Master Trainers in Morrowind
Qorwynn – The Dunmer is the master trainer for the Enchant school, giving the maximum 100 points. He stands idle near the entrance to the Indoranyon stronghold, in the Azura’s coast region. Like most of the dwellers of the stronghold he isn’t friendly and will attack you as soon as he sees you. Use the method described above and you can also trade with him or make use of the enchanting services which he offers. Be careful as the spell won’t last forever…
Skink-in-Tree’s-Shade – The cryptically named Argonian is a member of the Mages Guild and resides in the Wolverine Hall offices in Sadrith Mora. He is a task master and if you aren’t already a member he can help you join if you are in Sadrith Mora. He will train up to 63 points of enchant and offers mainly books for trading, if you are interested in reading. He also sells a handy guide to Sadrith Mora.
Anarenen – She has already been mentioned in one of the other guides, and aside from offering services in the Alchemy and Conjuration schools, she is also an apt Enchanter. She does not trade in soul gems however, mainly in Alchemical apparatus, potions and ingredients. She trains up to 50 points of enchant, making her one of the low to mid-level trainers.
This post is part of the series: The World of Morrowind: Guide to Master Trainers
A guide to all the Master Trainers in the game and how to gain skill points by paying those teachers.
- The World of Morrowind: Guide to Master Trainers - Acrobatics
- The World of Morrowind: Guide to Master Trainers - Alchemy Trainers in Morrowind
- The World of Morrowind: Guide to Alteration Skill Master Trainers
- The World of Morrowind: Guide to Master Trainers - Armorer
- The World of Morrowind: Athletics Master Trainers - Guide To Morrowind’s Athletics Master Trainers
- The World of Morrowind: Master Trainers in Morrowind - Master Axe Skill Trainers
- The World of Morrowind: Guide to Master Trainers - Block Skill Training
- The World of Morrowind: Blunt Weapon Master Trainers in Elder Scrolls III
- The World of Morrowind: Master Trainers Guide for the Conjuration Magic School
- The World of Morrowind: Player’s Guide to Master Trainers – Destruction school
- The World of Morrowind: Master Trainers Guide – Enchant Skill Trainers in Elder Scrolls III
- The World of Morrowind: Guide to Master Trainers – Hand-to-Hand Trainers
- The World of Morrowind: Guide to Master Trainers – Heavy Armor Skill
- The World of Morrowind: Guide to Master Trainers – Illusion Magic School Trainers
- The World of Morrowind: Guide to Master Trainers – Elder Scrolls III Light Armor Trainers