If you are looking for to improve your swimming and running abilities, then you might as well fork out some precious coins to spend on the teachers of the skill. There is a large number of Athletic Master Trainers scattered across the land; some who are willing to talk to you as long as you have the right gold, whilst others being less inclined until you prove yourself to be a friend.
Some Athletics trainers are found in the unofficial Ashlander camps - unofficial in the sense that they are not the camps encountered when you enter the main quest. Unless you have entered the main quest, and in particular the Nerevarine part, they will be reluctant to offer training.
Master Athletics Trainers in Morrowind
Adibael Hainnabibi – The Athletic man par-excellence, he will train up to 100 point in the skill. Hainnabibi is a consummate athlete and the lean fellow can be found in the Kaushtababi Camp, somewhere near Maar Gan (you will have to look around!). There are also other trainers in his yurt, and perhaps you can find them useful if you don’t need to train all the way to the top levels.
Delyna Mandas – She is found in the tower of Tel Fyr, in the Onyx chambers. Tel Fyr is located in Azura’s coast, as most Telvanni towers, and is quite difficult to reach as the only way of getting there is to either swim, levitate or water-walk. There are no boats from Sadrith Mora which take you to Tel Fyr but that’s where you will need to start your journey regardless. Mandas is an agent and was captured by the mad wizard Divayth Fyr, who is also the owner of the Fyr tower. She can train up to 75 points in Athletics, and you can also be involved in a quest to rescue her from the tower.
Missun Akin – Akin can be found in the Falasmaryon stronghold, found near the Bani-Dad Foyada. You can travel to Maar Gan for an easier reference and start your journey from there. The stronghold is very dangerous, with many Ash creatures and other 6 House perils, but despite this Akin is quite ‘keen’ (to use a pun) to offer his training services to visitors. He can train up to 72 points of the skill.
This post is part of the series: The World of Morrowind: Guide to Master Trainers
A guide to all the Master Trainers in the game and how to gain skill points by paying those teachers.
- The World of Morrowind: Guide to Master Trainers - Acrobatics
- The World of Morrowind: Guide to Master Trainers - Alchemy Trainers in Morrowind
- The World of Morrowind: Guide to Alteration Skill Master Trainers
- The World of Morrowind: Guide to Master Trainers - Armorer
- The World of Morrowind: Athletics Master Trainers - Guide To Morrowind’s Athletics Master Trainers
- The World of Morrowind: Master Trainers in Morrowind - Master Axe Skill Trainers
- The World of Morrowind: Guide to Master Trainers - Block Skill Training
- The World of Morrowind: Blunt Weapon Master Trainers in Elder Scrolls III
- The World of Morrowind: Master Trainers Guide for the Conjuration Magic School
- The World of Morrowind: Player’s Guide to Master Trainers – Destruction school
- The World of Morrowind: Master Trainers Guide – Enchant Skill Trainers in Elder Scrolls III
- The World of Morrowind: Guide to Master Trainers – Hand-to-Hand Trainers
- The World of Morrowind: Guide to Master Trainers – Heavy Armor Skill
- The World of Morrowind: Guide to Master Trainers – Illusion Magic School Trainers
- The World of Morrowind: Guide to Master Trainers – Elder Scrolls III Light Armor Trainers