Nintendo Wii Gear
most recent updates
- Nintendo Wii Motion Plus: What Is It, Release Date, and What Games Will it Work With?
The Wii Motion Plus controller add on has finally been released and many Wii fans are excited about the possibilities. In short, this add on is like steroids for your Wiimote.
- Everything You Need to Know About the Wii Balance Board
The Wii Balance Board is a great device that was originally developed to work alongside Wii Fit. There are now loads of games available which take advantage of the balance board and this article highlights the best and gives you some advice and information on how to get the most from your device.
- Wii Remote Accidents: The Dangers of Console Gaming
The Wii-mote, Nintendo Wii's remote, has caused many accidents that can be hilarious or tragic. This humorous article lists some of the more famous accidents and discusses how to prevent them. Keep your Wii-mote from destroying your house and friendships today.
- Wii Remote Charge Station Saves Money and the Environment
The NYKO Wii Remote Charge Station is one Wii accessory that will pay for itself many times over. Enjoy your Wii while saving money on batteries and keeping toxic metals out of the landfill.
- Get Fit with the Elite Fitness Pack
The Wii Fit Balance board can help get you up off that couch, but a few more accessories wouldn't hurt.. Rather than having to hunt and gather various things to use with the Balance board when exercising, why not let the Elite Fitness Pack give you everything you'll need?
- Thoughts on the New Nintendo Wii U Console System
Nintendo introduces the next generation Wii system called Wii U. Is it worth getting excited about?
- 5 Reasons Why That Second Hand Xbox 360 Console Might Be So Cheap
Heard of someone selling their xbox 360 console really cheap? You're interested but you're thinking - what's the catch? Well, unfortunately there usually is a catch. Find out what the top five reasons are for selling an xbox and what you should be testing for before you buy.
- Immersion over Interaction: Problems and Limitations with the Wii Motion Controller
Are both immersion and interaction interchangeable commodities in the world of video games? In this article we will look at the reasons why striving for a marriage between the two can be beneficial and concentrating on motion control or immersion can be too narrow a design choice to make.
- Ultimate Guide to the Wii MotionPlus
The Wii MotionPlus is now among us. So what is it and what does it do? And is it everything we wanted?
(1 of 3)