- slide 1 of 4
Tier 4 = Kadrin Valley (The Oathbearers)
The fourth tier for Oathbearers is Kadrin Valley, which is a portion of the Peak Pass that runs by Karak Kadrin (which is the Oathbearers capital, but will not be released with the game at first). In the Valley, there are several areas where the Greenskins of all types are found and can easily be grinding fodder for any player. Of course, once you hit rank 40, anything in tier 4 is fair game.
- Peak Pass – This is a favorite area of the Greenskins and there are tons of these mobs around here that you can grind on if you like. They drop loot and money normally, so you can gain a decent amount of goods as well as xp.
- Grung Grimaz – While this is a Dwarf outpost, in the game it has been over taken by Dark Elves. So, you can easily find some to grind on here and they normally drop loot as well as money too.
- Thunder Mountain – While Thunder Mountain is a neutral Tier 4 zone, this is a good place for Oathbearers to gain some Renown points in PvP as well as grind on animal mobs in the higher peaks.
- Battlegut Ogres Camp – This is a great way to gain some xp and some great loot. Up in the mountains here you'll find the Battlegut Ogres camps to grind out some fun.
- slide 2 of 4
Tier 4 Neutral Zone = Thunder Mountain
Every area has a neutral zone at tier four for those higher ranking players who are more concerned with PvP and RvR play to help them gain more Renown points. So, nestled deep in the World's Edge Mountains you will find Thunder Mountain, which is the neutral zone for both the Oathbearers and the Bloody Sun Boyz. This area is more for PvP and RvR play for those players who are levels 30-40, so there aren't that many places that I would recommend grinding in. But, don't get me wrong, there are some that offer higher level players great loot.
- Thunder Mountain – The area all around Thunder Mountain is filled with the Gutbash Clan, which are ogres that roam the whole area around the mountain itself. There are also bandits that roam here as well, and both of these are humanoid mobs that drop loot and money. This is the main grinding area in this tier that players hit because of the high concentration of ogres all around it. The respawn rate is also really good for both them and the bandits so it's easy to make good money and loot here.
While this is the only area that I am listing here, it is not because there are not other places to grind, it is because this is the best place in this zone to grind. The mobs here are overfilled and you will never have a shortage of grinding fodder!
- slide 3 of 4
Tier 4 = Black Crag (The Bloody Sun Boyz)
The fourth tier for the Bloody Sun Boyz is the Black Crag. This was once the Dwarf stronghold of Karak Drazh that guarded the western entrance to the Death Pass in the World's Edge Mountains. When Karak Drazh fell during the Goblin Wars, Warboss Dork captured the Black Crag and it has been in the hands of the Greenskins ever since. This area has become one of the strongest areas that the Greenskins have power over and the current warboss, Brugash Redfang, commands the armies of the Greenskins from a huge fort called Skargor. There are some excellent grinding areas here for higher level Bloody Sun Boyz:
- Poisonwing Canyon – this twisted and winding areas is filled with wyverns that are great grinding. You will have some quests here, including one that involves their leader, the matriarch Diemonus, but this is also a great place to get some good xp.
- Howling Gorge – this is actually a dungeon here in Tier 4, but there are plenty of great places to grind near here as well. This zone is filled with creatures of Chaos and there are tons here to kill. You will find all different types of mobs here that you can easily turn into some great cash and loot.
Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Grinding Areas
- Warhammer Online: Grinding Areas Pt 1: An Overview
- Warhammer Online: Grinding Areas Pt 2: Tier 1 Zones for the Oathbearers and the Bloody Sun Boyz
- Warhammer Online: Grinding Areas Pt 3: Tier 2 Zones for the Oathbearers and the Bloody Sun Boyz
- Warhammer Online: Grinding Areas Pt 4: Tier 3 Zones for the Oathbearers and the Bloody Sun Boyz
- Warhammer Online: Grinding Areas Pt 5: Tier 4 Zones for the Oathbearers and the Bloody Sun Boyz