Pin Me

Legendary Shields in Titan Quest and Titan Quest Immortal Throne (Part Five)

by: Finn Orfano ; edited by: Michael Hartman ; updated: 4/17/2012 • Leave a comment

Part five of the six part series on the legendary shields found in the games of Titan Quest and Titan Quest Immortal Throne, as well as all the great buffs that they offer to gamers.

  • slide 1 of 1

    Next to last in a series of articles designed to describe the requirements and the stat bonuses for the legendary shields.

    Scale of the Black Dragon – This is in the regular Titan Quest and it has the requirements of a character level of 40 and a strength needed of 440. It has 212 damage and 45% chance to block 650 damage. It will grant you the Ring of Fire skill and it has the stat buffs of 40% pierce resistance, 47% fire resistance, +32 to strength, +220 to health, +35% health regeneration, and +25% less damage from Beastmen.

    Shield of Permathryn – This shield is in Immortal Throne and it is part of the Bane of Karkinos set. It has the requirements of a character level of 35 and a strength of 396. It grants the skill of Soothing Wave when you take melee damage which will render your foes unconscious. The skill costs 50 energy, has an 8 meter radius, and has 1-4 seconds of sleep. It has 192 damage, 41% chance to block 546 damage, and the stat bonuses of 50% pierce resistance, +5% shield block, and +15% less damage from Insectoids.

    Shield of the Fiery Legion – This is in Immortal Throne and is in the Armament of the Fiery Legion set. It has the requirements of a character level of 46 and a strength of 495. It has 245 damage and 51% chance to block 800 damage. The stat bonuses are +2 to Quick Recovery, +2 to Onslaught, +10% chance to avoid projectiles, +31 to dexterity, 10% chance of 47% damage reflected, and +6% armor protection.

    Shield of the Hideous Visage – It is in the regular Titan Quest and has the requirements of a character level of 38 and a strength of 380. It has 182 damage and 39% chance to block 499 damage. It has stat bonuses of 24% pierce resistance, 40% fire resistance, +4% shield block, +17% damage, +310 health, +61 defensive ability, and a 15% chance of 27% slower movement for three seconds or 5% chance of 2-4 seconds of petrify.

    Shield of the Korybantes – Also in the Titan Quest game this has the requirements of a character level of 39 and a strength of 380. It has 185 damage and 39% chance to block 499 damage. It has stat bonuses of 46% pierce resistance, +15% damage, +15% pierce damage, 15 reduced resistance for three seconds, +320 to health, +77 to energy, +60 defensive ability, and +16% total speed.

    Spectral Defender – In the regular Titan Quest, this shield has the requirements of a character level of 43 and a strength needed of 440. It gives the Vision of Death skill, has 212 armor, and has a 45% chance to block 640 damage. It has stat bonuses of 32% elemental resistance, +10% energy absorption from attacks, +53% defensive ability, +117 to energy, +36 to intelligence, +2% shield block, 53% energy leech resistance, and 51% life leech resistance.

    The last remaining shields are in Part Six.