Pin Me

Epic Axes in Titan Quest with Damage Perks Part One

by: Finn Orfano ; edited by: Michael Hartman ; updated: 4/17/2012 • Leave a comment

These are the epic axes that have damage perks to your character in the game of Titan Quest.

  • slide 1 of 1

    In the world of epic axes, most will seek out the ones that give additional damage ability. These are the epic axes that you can get that will go toward increasing your damage dealing chances.

    Axe of Lesbos – Not in an item set, this axe has an average speed and a damage of 82-90. There are requirements of a strength of 303, a dexterity of 122, and a character level of 29. There are stat buffs of +10% armor protection, 5% damage resistance, +20 to strength, +77 to health, +35 to defensive ability, and +50% damage to beastmen.

    Havoc – This axe has an average speed, 54-63 damage, and is not found in an item set. There are requirements for it of a character level of 25, a dexterity of 104, and a strength needed of 239. There are also stat buffs of +23 to strength, 8-12 bonus damage, 10% chance of +90% damage, and an 8% chance of 29-49 reduced offensive ability for five seconds, 1 second of stun, or 30-49 reduced defensive ability for five seconds.

    Megalos – This isn’t part of a set and it has an average speed with 102-113 damage. There are requirements of a character level of 32, a strength of 336, and a dexterity of 131. There are stat bonuses of +15% offensive ability, +29 to dexterity, 21 to elemental damage, and 25% chance of +47% damage.

    Minoan Fire-Axe – This has an average speed of attack, a damage value of 98-107 and it is not part of an item set. There is a requirement of a 131 in dexterity, a 336 in strength, and a character level of 33. It has stat bonuses of +22% damage, 15% chance of 117-132 burn damage over three seconds, +18% fire damage, 18 fire damage, 34% fire resistance, and 26% lightning resistance.

    Onager – This axe is not part of any set and it has an average speed of attack with 115-123 damage. It has requirements of a character level of 37, a strength needed of 358, and a dexterity level requirement of 137. It has the stat bonuses of 35% chance of 2 seconds of skill disruption, +25 to strength, +120 to health, +22 to health regeneration every second, +22 energy regeneration every second, and a 30% chance of 42% slower movement for six seconds, 1-4 seconds of stun, or 27-36 vitality decay over three seconds.

    More of the damage dealing epic axes are in the next part of this series of articles.