Pin Me

Titan Quest’s Epic Clubs with Under 25 Character Level Requirement

by: Finn Orfano ; edited by: Michael Hartman ; updated: 4/17/2012 • Leave a comment

Would you like to know which one of the epic clubs in Titan Quest are available for your toons that are under level 25? Want to know the stat buffs they offer as well as the other requirements that they might have? Well, here is your gamer's list of the awesome epic clubs that you can use.

  • slide 1 of 1

    These are the clubs that are for characters that are 25 and under in level. But, don't let their lower levels fool you, these are some of the finest clubs that are in the game.

    Blackrock Mallet – This is not part of a set and it has the character level requirement of 25, a dexterity need of 77, and a strength requirement of 266. It has a slow speed and 63-89 damage. There are the stat bonuses given of +15% damage, +17% fire damage, 10-20 fire damage, +19 to strength, and 8% chance of either 51-135 burn damage over three seconds or 29-47 bonus damage.

    Lei Gong’s Winged Mace – This isn’t in a set and it has the requirements of a character level of 21, a dexterity of 73, and a strength of 234. It has a slow speed and a damage rate of 53-70. There are stat bonuses of 10% chance of +113% lightning damage, 5-30 lightning damage, 16% cold resistance, 15% lightning resistance, and +46 offensive ability.

    Quicksilver Bludgeon – This club is not part of a set and it has the requirements of a character level of 21, a dexterity of 73, and a strength of 234. It has a fast speed and 46-61 damage. It also has stat buffs of 20% chance of +161% damage, 7% chance of +208% fire damage, 10-18 fire damage, 6% elemental resistance, and +21% attack speed.

    Ravager – This isn’t part of a set and it has the requirements of a character level of 25, a dexterity needed of 77, and a strength requirement of 266. It has a slow speed and 62-82 damage. There are stat buffs of +33 to offensive ability, +21 to strength, 10% chance of 4 seconds of confusion, 20% chance to fumble attacks for three seconds, and +20% damage.

    Shatterbone – This is not part of a set and it has the requirements needed of a character level of 25, a dexterity of 77, and a strength of 266. It has a slow speed and 62-82 damage. There are stat bonuses of +30 to offensive ability, +20 to strength, 18 reduced armor for three seconds, 15% chance of +54% damage, and 15% chance of 1-2 seconds of stun or 31% slowed for three seconds.

    Widowmaker – This has the requirements of a character level of 21, a dexterity of 73, and a strength of 234. It has a slow speed and 53-70 damage. It has the stat buffs of 7% chance of +81% damage, 8-16 bonus damage, +18 to strength, +33 to health, and +27 to offensive ability.

    The other epic clubs for the other character levels are listed in the rest of the article series.