- slide 1 of 5
Starcraft 2 Protoss Multiplayer Guide
Blizzard's blockbuster real time strategy game Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty focuses on the Terran race in its single player component, but allows all three races, Terran, Zerg and Protoss to be played in multiplayer over Battle.net. At Bright Hub, we've been putting together one of the most detailed guides to the Starcraft 2 multiplayer factions available anywhere on the net, and this guide focuses on the highly advanced Protoss race. First up, we've got a comprehensive series of Starcraft 2 Protoss strategy articles, guiding you through each unit, strategy tips and the basics of constructing a Protoss build order. To aid beginners, we've taken a detailed look at each and every one of the Protoss units and structures, providing not only the essential information on the stats and numbers, but also in-depth discussions of specific strategies for each of them. To top it off, we've also gone through all the Protoss-specific Starcraft 2 Achievements and shown you how to get them. The following information should help any Starcraft 2 player, whether new or an online RTS veteran, to quickly get up to speed with the mysterious and ancient race known as the Protoss.
- slide 2 of 5
Starcraft 2 Protoss Units: Statistics, Weapons, Strategy and More
The Protoss are the most technologically advanced race in Starcraft 2, but this brings with it new problems to master, not least that their initial build times are longer than the other races, meaning a player needs to have a firm grip on where they want to go in each match.To help you get to grips with playing the Protoss, Bright Hub writer M.S. Smith has written a definitive guide to Protoss Strategy, stuffed full of information on Protoss units, build orders and tactical tips. These articles will give you a thorough grounding in both basic and advanced Protoss multiplayer strategy.
- Starcraft 2 Strategy Guide: Protoss Units
- Starcraft 2 Protoss Strategy: The Basics
- Starcraft 2 Protoss Strategy: Protoss Builds
To help beginners, we've provided one of the most thorough dissections of the Starcraft 2 Protoss multiplayer units you'll find anywhere online. Each unit is covered individually and in detail. The guides present all the vital statistics you need to know to get the most out of each unit, as well as all the available upgrades for that Protoss unit. There's also information on each unit's weapons and Abilities.To add to that, every unit has a comprehensive set of strategy tips and tricks for employing it against each of the three Starcraft 2 races in online multiplayer, with lists of other units that it is strong against as well as those that are effective counters. With this unit-by-unit guide, you'll soon be on the way to completely mastering all of the Protoss army.
- Starcraft 2 Protoss Probe Guide: First up is a look at the bedrock of the whole Protoss army, the Probe.
- Starcraft 2 Protoss Zealot Guide: The Zealot is the core ground troop of the Protoss faction in SC2.
- Starcraft 2 Protoss Stalker Guide: The nimble scout and lightning fast assassin of the Protoss units.
- Starcraft 2 Protoss Sentry Guide: Heavy duty support for your ground troops and bases from the Force Fields of the Sentries.
- Starcraft 2 Protoss Observer Guide: The electronic eyes in the sky, providing constant surveillance and intelligence on your foes.
- Starcraft 2 Protoss Immortal Guide: Heavily protected bulky warriors, great for taking on your enemy's armored units.
- Starcraft 2 Protoss Warp Prism Guide: Troop transport and mobile power center rolled into one. Key for controlling the flow of battle in Starcraft 2 Multiplayer.
- Starcraft 2 Protoss Collosus Guide: Giant mobile robot, ideal for ground support and raining destruction down upon your opponent's troop formations.
- Starcraft 2 Protoss Phoenix Guide: The aerial supremacy fighter of the Protoss faction.
- Starcraft 2 Protoss Void Ray Guide: Giant flying death ray, capable of dealing massive damage from a distance.
- Starcraft 2 Protoss High Templar Guide: Master psychic warriors, manipulating the forces of nature to tear the enemy apart.
- Starcraft 2 Protoss Dark Templar Guide: Invisible infiltrators and creatures of the Void.
- Starcraft 2 Protoss Archon Guide: An awesome storm of psionic energy, formed from the union of two Templar spirits.
- Starcraft 2 Protoss Carrier Guide: The main Capital Ship of the Protoss space fleet, with a full complement of Interceptor fighters to take out enemy targets.
- Starcraft 2 Protoss Mothership Guide: Finally, the incredibly powerful Mothership, holy relic of the Protoss forces, capable of sucking large swathes of enemy units up into an unyielding Vortex.
- slide 3 of 5
Starcraft 2 Protoss Buildings: Every Weapon and Structure Covered
Of course, no Real Time Strategy army would be of any use to a player without the key buildings and structures to maximize your resources and construction, so we've prepared an in-depth look at every single Protoss building unit in Starcraft 2, with all the key stats and information for each one.
- slide 4 of 5
Starcraft 2 Protoss Achievements: How to Get Them All
Finally, we've rounded up into one handy guide all the info on the Starcraft 2 Achievements specific to the Protoss race, for A.I., Solo League and Team League matches, as well as the unit Achievements in the Economy, Melee Combat and League Combat sections.
- slide 5 of 5
This massive guide to the Protoss in Starcraft 2 multiplayer should help set you on the way to mastering the most technologically advanced race in the SC2 universe. Absorb the information presented here and you'll soon find yourself dominating any opponent, Terran, Zerg or Protoss, on the Starcraft 2 battlefiled and quickly climbing the League ladder on Battle.net.