Deities in Sacred 2: Fallen Angel
Sacred 2:Fallen Angel introduces deities in the game, six in total. What are these gods and goddesses and how will they affect your gameplay? Find out here!
When you go to create a character in Sacred 2 there are three things that you’ll have to pic.
- The first is your character class
- The next is your path
- The final step is your god
These gods will give your character one “Divine Gift" upon selection. Divine Gifts are just another combat art that they will be able to use. Just like choosing the light or dark path, not everyone can choose all deities.
For example, the god Ker is only able to be selected from those who are on the Dark Path and Lumens can only be selected by those on the Light Path. The Inquisitor is banned from choosing Gods of Light while the Seraphim is banned from choosing Gods of Dark.
Deities of Dark
The dark path is those born in shadows and in unholy alliances, they are the night watchers.
- Ker – This is the Goddess of Evil and is Exclusive Dark. Known as the “Destroyer, Guardian of Darkness", she will bestow upon your character the Divine Gift of Sakarra. Sakarra is a demon that will assist the caster.
- Testa – This is the God of Science and is Dark. Known as the spirit that brings life to the dead, he will bestow upon your character the Divine Gift of Will-o-wisp. Will-o-wisps will appear to assist the hero by healing and taking damage absorption.
- Kuan – This is the God of War and is Dark. Known as the “protector of soldiers and battle persistence", he will bestow upon your character the Divine Gift of Kuan’s Breath. Kuan’s Breath will cause creatures on battlefield to kill all in their path.
Deites of Light
The light path is those born in goodness and holy light, they are the seekers of truth and blessings.
- Lumen – This is the God of Light and is Exclusive Light. Known as a healer and as one making all things visible, he will bestow upon your character the Divine Gift of Dazzle. Dazzle will daze by its light, briefly stunning all those that are near.
- Kybele – This is the God of Nature and Life Force, and is Light. Known as the healing hand of all creatures, he will bestow upon your character the Divine Gift of Infusion. Infusion will infuse the character with the strength so that attacks toward them fail.
- Forens – This is the Goddess of Philosophy and Wisdom, and is Light. Known as the divine wisdom of insight, she will bestow upon your character the Divine Gift of Inspiration. Inspiration will make attacks deflect back to the foe that was attacking them.
So you see, whether you are light or dark, you will get an extra skill set to work with and have a helping hand either from up above or below. Choose your path, choose your fate. Good luck, and happy gaming in Sacred 2: Fallen Angel.