Sacred: Underworld – Your Guide to Hotkeys
Hotkeys save time and energy when you are going through a game, particularly a RPG game. These are the time saving hotkeys for the Sacred Underworld game.
Sacred and Sacred Underworld has a great following of supporters. Those that grew tired of Diablo 2 have been seen going through the world of Ancaria, looking for their perfect Character, slaying creatures and completing quests. If you are going to get through it and be triumphant, you’re going to have to learn the hotkeys for the game. These are hotkeys, all categorized, that you’ll need to know in Sacred or Sacred Underworld.
Hotkeys for Potions
These are the hotkeys that are used specifically for potions only.
- B – Gives the Healing Potion to a NPC (Non playable Character)
- Spacebar – Drink the Healing Potion
- E – Drink the Viper’s Antidote Potion
- Q – Drink the Undead Death Potion
- R – Drink the Concentration Potion
- W – Drink the Mentor Potion
Hotkeys for Weapons
These are the hotkeys that are used specifically for weapons only.
- 1 – First Weapon Button
- 2 – Second Weapon Button you’ll get at level 2
- 3 – Third Weapon Button you’ll get at level 8
- 4- Fourth Weapon Button you’ll get at level 16
- 5- Fifth Weapon Button you’ll get at level 30
Hotkeys for Spells and Combos
These are the hotkeys that are used specifically for spells only.
- 6 - First Spell, Special Move, or Combo Button
- 7 – Second Spell, Special Move, or Combo Button you’ll get at level 2
- 8 – Third Spell, Special Move, or Combo Button you’ll get at level 8
- 9 – Fourth Spell, Special Move, or Combo Button you’ll get at level 16
- 0 – Fifth Spell, Special Move, or Combo Button you’ll get at level 30
These are the hotkeys that are used for a multitude of different things..
- F8 – The Quick Load Button
- F9 – The Quick Save Button
- A – In single player, gather all objects visible on the ground
- F – Open skills, special moves, magic menu
- I – Open Inventory list
- H – The Help Button
- L – The Open Log Book Button
- M – Shows the World Map
- N – In Multiplayer, it is the Party Information, Network Information button
- S – The Save Menu
- P – In Single Player, This is the Pause Button
- O – The Options Menu
- Enter – Opens Chat Window, press again to send message, press to close
- ESC – Closes a window or opens the Game Menu
- ALT – Hold to see names of things on ground, names of NPCs, or names of enemies
- Page Up/Page Down – Use to scroll through chat lines
- TAB – Show Mini Map
- +/- Zoom in or out
- CTRL+B – Takes screenshot, pics are in Sacred “Capture" folder
- CTRL+Right Mouse click on horseshoe – Takes off Saddle on horse
- Hold CTRL – Prevents character from running if click the mouse, good in ranged attacks
Hotkeys can be tricky or they can be a lifesaver, it’s all in how you look at it. Make sure you have the basic hotkeys down and you’ll be all set for battles in Sacred and Sacred Underworld.