Part Five of Runescape Skill Magic: The Spells (Enchanting and Teleportation)
Now that you know about the basics of the magic skill and the magical items that will help boost your skill, let's find out about the Enchantment and Teleportation spells available.
Another aspect to the Runescape ability of Magic is the spells. All your spells are in a book icon in your screen, to the right. There are two types of colors to the spell. A blacked out spell icon means that you either do not possess the necessary runes or you aren’t a high enough level to do this spell. A colored in spell icon means that you are the right level and possess the right runes to do the spell. Each spell icon will tell you its description and the runes that you will need for it.
These are able to be cast on rings, amulets, bracelets, and necklaces, depending on the level.
- A level one enchant is for sapphire rings, bracelets, necklaces, and amulets. It needs a magic spell level of 7, a water rune, and a cosmic rune.
- A level two enchant is for emerald bracelets, necklaces, amulets, and rings. It requires a magic spell level of 27, a cosmic rune, and three air runes.
- A level three enchant is for ruby amulets, rings, and bracelets. It needs a level 49 in magic spell level, 5 fire runes, and a cosmic rune.
- A level four enchant is for diamond amulets, bracelets, and rings. It requires a magic spell level of 57, 10 earth runes, and a cosmic rune.
- A level five enchant is for dragonstone amulets, bracelets, and rings. It needs a magic skill level of 68, 15 water runes, 15 earth runes, and a cosmic rune.
- A level six enchant is for onyx amulet, bracelets, and rings. It requires a magic spell level of 87, 20 fire runes, 20 earth runes, and a cosmic rune.
Spells of Teleportation
If you want to teleport yourself somewhere, these are regular teleportation spells. Teleportation spells are for regular members.
- Trollheim Teleport – This is where you will have to finish the Eadgar’s Ruse quest. It requires a magic level of 61 in skill. There is also a need for two fire runes and two law runes.
- Ardougne Teleport – This is where you will have to finish the quest of Plague City. You will need to have the magic skill level of 51. It will require the runes of two water runes and two law runes.
- Watchtower Teleport – It is from completing the quest of Watchtower. It requires a magic skill level of 58. It also needs two earth runes and two law runes.
- Ape Atoll Teleport - This is from finishing the quest of Recipe for Disaster for Awogowei’s dish. It needs a magic skill level of 64. The runes that you will need are two fire runes, two water runes, and two law runes. You will also need a banana.
- Lumbridge Home Teleport – You don’t need any minimum magic levels for this teleport, nor does it require any specific runes. It will require a half an hour cooldown between uses however.
- Varrock Teleport – For this teleport spell you will need a magic level requirement of 25. The runes that you will need are three air, a fire, and a law rune.
- Lumbridge Teleport – You will need to have a magic level skill of 31. It will need the runes of a fire rune, a law rune, and an air rune.
- Falador Teleport – This teleport spell will require you to have a 37 magic skill level and the runes of three air, a water, and a law rune.
- House Teleport – You must have a 40 magic spell level for this teleport. You will also need an earth rune, an air rune, and a law rune.
- Camelot Teleport – This will take a level of 45 in magic to do this teleport. You’ll need to have five air runes and a law rune.
Spells of Teleother
If you want to teleport someone else to somewhere, those are called teleother spells. Those are members only while the regular teleportation spells are not.
- Teleother Lumbridge – To teleport someone else to Lumbridge you will need a magic skill level of 74 and runes. The runes you need are an earth rune, a law rune, and a soul rune.
- Teleother Falador – To teleport someone else to Falador you are going to need a magic skill level of 82. The runes that you will need are a water rune, a law rune, and a soul rune.
- Teleother Camelot – To teleport someone else to Camelot you are going to need a magic level of 90 in skill. The runes that you need are two soul runes and a law rune.
As you can see the teleportation and enchanting skills are two areas that can really be helpful in your magic skill abilities. The next section will tell about the spells that are used in Alchemy and transposing items in your inventory.