Runescape Skill Magic Part Three: The Magical Items(Jewelry and Headgear)
A look at the jewelry and headgear that are magical in the game of Runescape. These are handy if you are a caster equipping the Magic skill to battle.
Another aspect of the skill of magic in Runescape is the many different magical items offered that will boost your strength in magic. These will help you succeed and be stronger in your casting abilities. They range from jewelry and headgear, to clothing and armor. This will show you those magical items that fall into the jewelry and headgear category, and what they will mean to you as a caster in Runescape.
These amulets will likely be cut and crafted, then enchanted to get the best abilities out of them.
- Lunar Amulet – This is given during the Lunar Diplomacy quest. It will give you a magic attack bonus of 1 and a defense bonus of 1 as well.
- Lunar Ring – This too is given during the Lunar Diplomacy quest. It will give you the magic attack bonus of 2 and a defense bonus of 2.
- Amulet of Power – This amulet is going to give you a magic attack bonus of 6 and +6 for a bonus to defense.
- Amulet of Magic – This amulet will give you a magic attack bonus of 10 and nothing to the magic defense bonus.
- Amulet of Fury – This particular amulet will give you a +10 to magic attack and +15 to the magic defense of the player.
- Amulet of Glory – This amulet will give you a +10 to the magic attack and it gives +3 to the magic defense.
- Third Age Amulet – This is a Treasure Trails reward. It will give you a magic attack bonus of 15 and a magic defense bonus of +10.
All of these items will either give you a boost to your magic abilities or give you a better chance to use your abilities to the fullest.
- Wizard Hat – This gives a +2 to the magic attack bonus and +2 to magic defense bonus. It is from dark wizards and can be bought in the magic shop in Port Sarim.
- Third Age Mage Hat – This is a Treasure Trails reward. It will require a 30 Defense and 65 Magic. It gives 8 to magic attack bonus and 8 to magic defense bonus.
- Moon Clan Hat, Moon Clan Helm – These are bought while going through the Lunar Diplomacy Quest. They both have the same characteristics; gives +3 to magic attack and +3 to magic defense.
- Mind Helm – This is a reward from the quest of “Elemental Workshop 2" and it will give you no magic attack bonus at all but a +6 magic defense bonus.
- Elemental Helm – This is a quest reward from the quest of “Elemental Workshop 2". It will give you no magic attack bonus to use but it will have +4 to magic defense.
- Mystic Hat – This will require you to have a 20 defense level and a 40 magic level. It can be purchased in the magic guild for 15,000gp. It will give you +4 to both magic attack and magic defense bonuses.
- Splitbark Helm – This will require your character to have a level 20 in defense and 40 in magic level. It will be able to be purchased in the tower of Port Sarim by the wizard. It is for +2 magic attack and +3 to magic defense.
- Gnome Hat – You are going to be able to get these from the Tree Gnome Stronghold clothing shop. They will give you a +3 in both magic attack and magic defense bonuses.
- Farseer Helm – You are going to be able to get this after you complete the Fremennik Trial Quest from Rellekka in the helmet shop. This will give you a +6 magic attack bonus and a +6 magic defense bonus.
- Ahrim’s Hood – These are found in the Barrows. They will give a +6 to your magic attack bonus and a +6 to your magic defense bonus.
- Ghostly Hood – These are found in the Ghostly robes mini quest in the game. They will give you +3 in magic attack bonus and a +3 to the magic defense bonus.
- Lunar Helmet – These are done after finishing the Lunar Diplomacy quest as a purchase from the Oneiromancer. You must have a level 40 in defense and a level 65 in Magic. They will give +3 to magic attack and +2 to magic defense.
- Enchanted Hat – It is one of the rewards from the level 3 Treasure Trails clues. It will require you to have a defense level of 20 and a magic level of 40. It will give you +4 in magic attack and +4 in magic defense bonuses.
- Skeletal Helmet – This is from the Waterbirth Island dungeon from killing Wallasakis and collecting pieces. It will give you +2 to magic attack and +3 to magic defense.
As you can see there are plenty of just jewelry and headgear items to be worn to enhance your magic ability. In the next section we will look at the shields, the armor, and the other clothing items that you can wear to do this. There is even more in the next section!