- slide 1 of 6
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 is the best release yet in the Konami footballing franchise. It represents an improvement over last year's game and brings the PES franchise back into contention against its greatest rival, the Fifa series from EA. You can read all about the game in our Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 review. It is a multi-format release but in this article we’ll take a look at all of the trophies you can achieve in the PlayStation 3 version of the game.
- slide 2 of 6
The good news for trophy enthusiasts is that most of the trophies for PES 2010 are relatively easy to get. The Silver Trophy Made the Knockout Stage and the Gold Trophy European Champions are especially easy to pick up. You'll be able to win the majority of trophies during normal play and there are only a couple that will represent any real challenge. Read on to find out how to get every trophy in Pro Evolution Soccer 2010.
- slide 3 of 6
Bronze Trophies in PES 2010
There are a total of 12 Bronze Trophies in PES 2010. Here is the list and how to unlock each one.
- First Glory – All you need to do to get this trophy is win a match. You can do it even on the easiest difficulty level so this is simple to achieve.
- Winning Streak - Win 10 consecutive matches. Once again you can do this on any difficulty level so it shouldn’t be too hard to win 10 in a row especially if you pick a top quality side.
- Come From Behind – This is awarded when you come from behind in a match and then win the game. Let your opponent score first and then unleash your skills to get the win.
- Last-Minute Win – You can pick up this trophy by scoring the winning goal in extra time.
- World Tour – All you need to do is play at least one match at each of the featured stadiums in the game.
- Gentleman – This trophy is awarded for an average foul rate of less than 1 per match in your 10 most recent matches.
- Possession Play – This trophy is awarded for achieving a possession rate of 60% or higher in your 10 most recent matches.
- League Title – Win a title in one of the top leagues in the Master League mode.
- European Elite 16 – Play a UEFA Champions League campaign in Master League mode and make it through to the Knockout Stage and you’ll win this trophy.
- Pro Debut – You’ll pick up this trophy in Become a Legend mode when you manage to break through into the first team at your club and make you professional debut.
- International Cup Debut – If you manage to impress at club level in the Become a Legend mode you’ll make it into your international team. If you get picked for an International Cup match then you’ll get this trophy.
- Winning Streak – You’ll need to achieve 5 successive Ranking Match wins in the Online multiplayer mode in order to unlock this trophy.
- slide 4 of 6
- slide 5 of 6
Silver Trophies in PES 2010
There are a total of 11 Silver Trophies in PES 2010. Here is a complete list with information on how to unlock each one of them.
- Hat-Trick Hero – All you need to do is score 5 hat-tricks in any mode to get this trophy.
- Ace Striker – You need to play at least 20 matches, score in your last 5, and average 2 goals per match to get this trophy.
- FK Specialist – If you can score 5 direct free-kicks in any mode then you’ll pick up this trophy.
- Conquered Europe – Win the UEFA Champions League with any team and you’ll unlock this trophy.
- No.1 Club – Make your team the top club in the Club Rankings in the Master League and you’ll get this trophy.
- European Footballer of the Year - If a member of your team manages to win the coveted European Footballer of the Year in a Master League campaign then you’ll get this trophy.
- 10 years of Service – If you manage to last for 10 years in a Master League campaign then you’ll be rewarded with this trophy.
- International Cup MVP – In the Become a Legend mode you need to be named the International Cup Player of the Tournament to win this trophy.
- Wanderer – Keep changing clubs in the Become a Legend mode and when you manage to play for a total of 10 clubs in at least 4 countries you’ll get this trophy.
- High Win Ratio – Playing the online multiplayer mode you need to achieve a win ratio of above 75% in your last 20 results to get this trophy.
- Made the Knockout Stage – You’ll get this trophy for making it to the Knockout Stage of the UEFA Champions League.
- slide 6 of 6
Gold and Platinum Trophies in PES 2010
There are a total of 5 Gold Trophies in PES 2010. Here is a complete list with information on how to win each one of them.
- Long Ranger – You’ll need to score from 35 meters or more to get this trophy so start trying those long shots.
- World Champions – All you need to do for this Gold trophy is win the Konami Cup in the Master League mode.
- Perfect Season – Can you go a whole season in the Master League without losing a game? You’ll need to win every match taking the League, Cup and UEFA Champions League titles in order to win this trophy.
- The Super Hero - Win both the World Footballer of the Year and European Footballer of the Year titles in Become a Legend mode to get this trophy.
- European Champions – All you need to do is win the UEFA Champions League to get this trophy.
There is only 1 Platinum Trophy in PES 2010 and here it is.
- Ultimate Player – Win all of the other trophies in the game and you’ll pick up this final trophy.