- slide 1 of 8
These first achievements are all unlocked during progression of your racing career.
- The Beginner (5 GS/Bronze) - Win a championship.
- King of Ibiza (25 GS/Bronze) - Win Ibiza Cup, area 1. This is unlocked after completing all the C4, C4 High, B4, B4 High A7, A7 High, A6 and A6 High championships. Winning the cup will award you 1 million dollars, automatically unlocking the Get Rich or Try Driving achievement.
- Coronation (75 GS/Gold) - Win all championships & cups. There are a total of 22 championships and three cups.
- Learning (5 GS/Bronze) - Obtain The C4 license. This is the first license you will unlock.
- Racing School Master (20 GS/Bronze) - Obtain all licenses. There are eight licenses to earn in total.
- Aloha! (20 GS/Bronze) - Make it to Hawaii. At level 10 you can buy a plane ticket to Hawaii at the Ibiza airport.
- Helping Hand (15 GS/Bronze) - Succeed in 10 missions.
- Events Accomplished (40 GS/Silver) - Complete all missions. There are 100 missions in total. They appear as bomb icons on your map and have timers indicating how long they are available for. Don't be alarmed if some expire, for they will reappear at a later time.
- Level 60 (100 GS/Gold) - Reach level 60. Almost every action in Test Drive Unlimited 2 works towards increasing your level. Win championships, purchase vehicles, beat other players online, buy new clothes, etc. Bit by bit everything will push you closer to level 60.
- slide 2 of 8
Test Drive Unlimited 2 Achievement Guide - Car Collection
The next batch of achievements are unlocked by building your fleet of vehicles.
- Small Collection (5 GS/Bronze) - Own 3 different cars.
- One of Each (30 GS/Bronze) - Own a car from each category (A7-A6-A5-A4-A3-A2-A1, C4-C3, B4-B3). You will likely pick this up automatically while progressing through your racing career, as entering championships typically requires a car from a specific class category.
- God of Cars (50 GS/Gold) - Own all purchasable cars. There are a total of 74 cars to purchase. Buying them all will cost 20+ million dollars, and you'll need roughly 25 homes just to store them all.
- Tuning Addict (5 GS/Bronze) - Tune a car to the max level. You can tune a car's acceleration, braking, and speed. Each attribute can be tuned up to level four.
- Car-tist (15 GS/Bronze) - Decorate 5 different cars. Cars can be decorated with stickers bought in decal shops.
- Exlusive Car (10 GS/Bronze) - Drive a Club car. Clubs are basically racing clans formed by like-minded players. Your Club can be upgraded via experience points; when your Club achieves Tier 2, the first two Club-exclusive cars are available to drive.
- Exclusive Cars (30 GS/Silver) - Drive all Club cars. Once your Club hits Tier 3, all four Club-exclusive cars are available to drive.
- slide 3 of 8
Test Drive Unlimited 2 Achievement Guide - Driving Expertise
- Cruising (5 GS/Bronze) - Drive 200 km (124 miles).
- Road Eater (10 GS/Bronze) - Drive 1000 km (621 miles).
- The Explorer (50 GS/Silver) - Drive 5000 km (3107 miles).
- Reckless Driver (10 GS/Bronze) - Drive around and hit 100 AI controlled cars and destructible objects.
- Hard Earned Money (10 GS/Bronze) - Bank the maximum level of F.R.I.M. (10). Your F.R.I.M. level increases by getting air time, making near misses with other cars, and various other dangerous stunts. An effective method of building your F.R.I.M. to level 10 is speeding along a busy highway, stringing together near misses as quickly as you can.
- Easy Money (10 GS/Bronze) - Earn $100,000 with F.R.I.M. This is cumulative and does not have to be earned all at once.
- Kangaroo (20 GS/Bronze) - Make a 100 m (109 yd) jump. If you're having difficulty performing this task off of a proper jump, another (more suicidal) option is to drive off a high cliff.
- Fast and Luxurious (10 GS/Bronze) - Drive at 400 km/h (249 mph) for 5 sec.
- Say "Cheese!" (10 GS/Bronze) - Get clocked by the radar 100 times. You will need to complete approximately 30 Speedtrap events to get clocked 100 times.
- Cockpit Addict (20 GS/Bronze) - Drive 500 km (311 miles) using the cockpit view.
- slide 4 of 8
- slide 5 of 8
Test Drive Unlimited 2 Trophy Guide - Real Estate and Finance
These trophies are unlocked by increasing your personal wealth.
- My Beautiful Caravan (5 GS/Bronze) - Own 1 house (caravan).
- Subprime Crisis? (30 GS/Silver) - Own one house from each level. Real estate properties are ranked on a 5-star scale. Each star level increases in price, with 5-star being the most expensive.
- Big Spender (50 GS/Bronze) - Spend 1 million dollars.
- Get Rich or Try Driving (25 GS/Bronze) - Possess 1 million dollars. This will be unlocked automatically after winning the Ibiza Cup, as it awards a 1 million dollar prize.
- slide 6 of 8
Test Drive Unlimited 2 Trophy Guide - Multiplayer
- Social Butterfly (10 GS/Bronze) - Join and invite friends 100 times.
- Mummy (10 GS/Bronze) - Complete 20 multiplayer challenges with bandages. Receiving cosmetic surgery from a clinic leaves you in bandages, but only temporarily. If you're quick in securing opponents, you'll be able to get a few races in at a time before the bandages come off.
- Multi-Challenger (25 GS/Bronze) - Win 5 challenges in each multiplayer mode (Race, Speed, Speedtrap).
- Instant Challenge, Easy Cash! (20 GS/Bronze) - Earn $10,000 in Instant Challenges. Instant Challenges are race events initiated by flashing your headlights at another player, or vice versa. This is cumulative and does not need to be earned all at once.
- Better Than a GPS (10 GS/Bronze) - Invite 10 players to drive with you in your car. Flash your lights at another player and instead of issuing an Instant Challenge, invite them to drive with you.
- Fugitive Wanted (10 GS/Silver) - Outrun the police 30 times in Online Chase Mode. Chase Mode is initiated by either crashing into a cop car yourself, making you the fugitive, or receiving a call that another player has been marked as wanted and that you can assist in the arrest.
- Marshall (10 GS/Bronze) - Arrest 30 outlaws in Online Chase Mode.
- My Club and Me (15 GS/Bronze) - Drive 150 km (93 miles) in intra-Club challenges. Clubs are essentially clans formed by groups of players. Head to your Club's bar to start intra-Club challenges with fellow members.
- Club Basher (25 GS/Silver) - Win 30 Club vs Club challenges. Club vs Club challenges are issued at your Club's bar.
- Keep Your Distance (30 GS/Bronze) - Drive for 15 sec. above 100 km/h (62 mph) with 8 players in "Keep Your Distance" mode.
- Co-op Challenger (15 GS/Bronze) - Drive 150 km (93 miles) in "Keep Your Distance" and "Follow the Leader" modes.
- Me Against All of You (25 GS/Bronze) - Play 40 challenges in the Community Racing Center. The Center appears as a speech bubble icon on your map.
- slide 7 of 8
Test Drive Unlimited 2 Trophy Guide - Misc.
- Fashion Victim (10 GS/Bronze) - Change your clothes or hairstyle 40 times.
- Reporter (30 GS/Silver) - Find all viewpoints (photographer). First you must find the photo studio, after which you can start taking pictures for extra cash. There are 40 viewpoints to photograph in total.
- Ibiza Photographer (10 GS/Bronze) - Find 5 viewpoints on Ibiza (photographer).
- Hey! What's This Car!? (5 GS/Bronze) - Own 1 bonus car (treasure hunt). To unlock a bonus car, you must find 10 Volkswagen Beetle wrecks scattered across the map. An indicator will appear onscreen when one is in your vicinity.
- Tyrannosaurus Wrecks (25 GS/Silver) - Own all 6 bonus cars (treasure hunt). There are 60 wrecks to locate in total; 20 on Ibiza, and 40 on Hawaii. Each 10 wrecks unlocks a bonus car.
- slide 8 of 8
Test Drive Unlimited 2 Trophy Guide - Platinum Trophy
The final trophy in Test Drive Unlimited 2 is of course:
- 100% Cleared (Platinum) - Unlock all other Test Drive Unlimited 2 trophies.