- slide 1 of 2
Areas to Watch Out For
Gerrol’s House – talk to Gerrol and get some info regarding his wife and where she might be holed up.
Port Llast Mines – nothing much here yet. But this is where you’ll need to go to complete the quest for the Escaped Convicts and rescue Shaldrissa.
Cave – head on off to this cave, Northwest of the Northroad this is the entrance to the Goblin and Orc Caves
Werewolf Cave – this is where you can find Sir Karathis and cure him, eventually finding out who the real Black Wolf really is.
Gravekeeper’s Shape – he’ll let you in on one of the tombs of the Ancient Brotherhood. Go there to recover one of the Tomes of Imaskar (Tome of Life). To get to the graveyard, acquire the key from the Gravekeeper. You’ll be fighting some strong competition, so be careful and just keep fighting.
- slide 2 of 2
The Green Griffon Inn
Tarran – seems to be some kind of smooth talker now isn’t he? He’ll tell you of the problem that he has with his brother Neva. Seems that he’s lost track of his brother. He’ll tell you that his brother was taken captives by a group of bandits at the Standing Stones near Charwood. Once you get there though, expect an ambush as it seems that these people are working for the cult. Take them all down
Gorkan et al – the warriors getting ready for Mutamin’s Challenge. Talk to them to find out how to get your piece of the pie.
Zamithra – she won’t talk to you right now as she’s “on the prowl". Go to the second floor and talk to her if not, take her down and get her gem required for Elaith’s quest.
Mutamin – the Innkeeper of the Green Griffon Inn. Talk to him about some merchant services or to take part in the challenge that goes on downstairs. He’ll give you a key to the Backroom but you have to pay 500 Gold pieces to get in.
Benleran – this guy is freaking out and seems that someone named Vardoc has been looking for you. Seems that someone from the cult is looking for you and intends to kill you. So be careful.
Zor – one of the escaped convicts can be found on the second floor of the Green Griffon Inn
Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough
- Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough - Mastering the Basics
- Battling it Out with Goblins - Neverwinter Nights Prelude 2 Walkthough
- Chapter 1 - Temple of Tyr Overview (Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough)
- Henchmen List and Chapter 1 Henchmen SideQuests - Neverwinter Nights Walkthough
- Chapter 1 - Getting a feel for the City Core, a Neverwinter Nights Walkthough
- Peninsula District Overview - Neverwinter Nights Chapter 1 Walkthrough
- Peninsula District Sidequests (Chapter 1 of Neverwinter Nights)
- Neverwinter Nights Chapter 1 Walkthrough - The Intellect Devourer
- Chapter 1 - Beggar's Nest - A District of Undead - Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough
- Sidequest Walkthrough for Beggar's Nest Area in Neverwinter Nights
- Chapter 1 - Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough, Dealing with the Yuan Ti of Beggar's Nest
- Sidequest Walkthrough for Neverwinter Nights, Blacklake District
- Places of Interest in the Blacklake District of Neverwinter Nights -Chapter 1
- Chapter 1- Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough , Rescuing the Dryad of Blacklake
- Getting Used to the Ins and Outs of the Docks District in Neverwinter Nights
- The Cockatrice - Docks District Neverwinter Nights Walkthourgh
- Neverwinter Nights City Core SideQuest - The Temple of Tyr Never's Tomb
- A Druid and Courtesan - Neverwinter Nights Chapter 1 Sidequest Walkthrough
- Neverwinter Nights Sidequests - City Core Help
- Before the End - Helm's Hold Neverwinter Nights Walktthough
- Neverwinter Nights Chapter 2 - The Search for the Cult Walkthrough
- Neverwinter Night Area Overview - Making your Way through Port Llast
- Questing in Port Llast - A Neverwinter Nights Quest Guide
- Travelling through the woods - East Road Overview Quest and Area
- The Green Griffon Inn and Other Quest Guides
- Neverwinter Nights - Surpassing Mutamin's Challenge
- Luskan's Places of Noted Importance - A Quick Overview
- Luskan Forces, Dealing with the High Captains (NeverwinterNights Walkthrough)
- The Host Tower and the Traitor Revealed (NWN Walkthrough)