- slide 1 of 4
City Core: Bethany
As soon as you step out of the Halls of Justice, this NPC will approach you and ask you to help her out. Her home, at the Peninsula District is now in an uproar. The Head Gaoler seems to have gone mad. To clear this sidequest, you'll need to clear the Peninsula District of whatever troubles it may have. When you're done, approach Bethany and inform her of the progress.
- slide 2 of 4
Moonstone Mask: Tamora's Problem (Males Only)
Tamora is one of the Courtesans of the Moonstone Mask. IF you talk to her, she'll inform you of her problems with a man named Hoff, you'll find him in the Docks District. All you have to do is persuade the guy (by fair means or foul) to leave you alone. Once you're done with that, return to Tamora and your quest ends.Or you can sell the brooch to Hoff and that will shift your alignment to evil. Your choice.
- slide 3 of 4
Trade of Blades: The Guantlet
At the Trade of Blades, talk to Graxx and he'll let you in on a little secret for the price of 50 gold coins. In Blacklake District there's a place called the Board Laid Bare taven and in there is the Gauntlet. Its sort of like a fighting ring, for warriors who stand to prove their mettle in a match. Something is amiss here though as the champion, seems to be cheating. Talk to the healer and even up the match and when you win, you get the inn as a reward. There are 4 rounds, each one getting harder supposedly as you go along. However when you fight off with Claudus, talk to the healer Kellisai and persuade/bribe her into making the match a fair one.
When you defeat the owner Claudus, you take control of the tavern, Board Laid Bare.
- slide 4 of 4
Cloaktower Membership : Arcane Magic Users Only
This is technically for wizards/sorcerers who wish to join the Many-Starred Cloak. Just gather the necessary items requested by Eltoora and you're on your way. If not, then this quest won't be accessible to you. The Wizard Labs where the items are located are scattered in the four areas of Neverwinter. Like the Never's Tomb quest, I opted to do this in order. So it doesn't take too much time.
The Labs are marked by a sundial before their doors and will all be guided by imps or mephits. Be careful. Once you're defeated them you will be able to get what you need. (Rare earth clay, kindling wood, flask of water, puff of fog) Notice that the items are also in the order of the advices by Aribeth in searching for the creatures.
Wizard Lab in Northeast Peninsula District - the Earth Mephit guides this lab. Defeat it and grab the rare earth clay from the pile of rocks to your side.
Wizard Lab in Northwest Beggar's Nest District - the Fire Mephit blocks your path. Fight it and claim the kindling wood inside the lab.
Wizard Lab in Blacklake District Mid-East - finish off the Air Mephit and grab the Puff of Fog from the lab
Wizard Lab in Dock’s District Mid-East – finish off the Water Mephit and get a flask of water.
Once you collected all the items, go back to Eltoora and begin your trials. Be mindful of the order as that is how you will be able to defeat the Minogon, by casting the spells in order. (Earth, Water, Air and Fire elements to be exact). Once you've passed this, congratulations are in order
Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough
- Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough - Mastering the Basics
- Battling it Out with Goblins - Neverwinter Nights Prelude 2 Walkthough
- Chapter 1 - Temple of Tyr Overview (Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough)
- Henchmen List and Chapter 1 Henchmen SideQuests - Neverwinter Nights Walkthough
- Chapter 1 - Getting a feel for the City Core, a Neverwinter Nights Walkthough
- Peninsula District Overview - Neverwinter Nights Chapter 1 Walkthrough
- Peninsula District Sidequests (Chapter 1 of Neverwinter Nights)
- Neverwinter Nights Chapter 1 Walkthrough - The Intellect Devourer
- Chapter 1 - Beggar's Nest - A District of Undead - Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough
- Sidequest Walkthrough for Beggar's Nest Area in Neverwinter Nights
- Chapter 1 - Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough, Dealing with the Yuan Ti of Beggar's Nest
- Sidequest Walkthrough for Neverwinter Nights, Blacklake District
- Places of Interest in the Blacklake District of Neverwinter Nights -Chapter 1
- Chapter 1- Neverwinter Nights Walkthrough , Rescuing the Dryad of Blacklake
- Getting Used to the Ins and Outs of the Docks District in Neverwinter Nights
- The Cockatrice - Docks District Neverwinter Nights Walkthourgh
- Neverwinter Nights City Core SideQuest - The Temple of Tyr Never's Tomb
- A Druid and Courtesan - Neverwinter Nights Chapter 1 Sidequest Walkthrough
- Neverwinter Nights Sidequests - City Core Help
- Before the End - Helm's Hold Neverwinter Nights Walktthough
- Neverwinter Nights Chapter 2 - The Search for the Cult Walkthrough
- Neverwinter Night Area Overview - Making your Way through Port Llast
- Questing in Port Llast - A Neverwinter Nights Quest Guide
- Travelling through the woods - East Road Overview Quest and Area
- The Green Griffon Inn and Other Quest Guides
- Neverwinter Nights - Surpassing Mutamin's Challenge
- Luskan's Places of Noted Importance - A Quick Overview
- Luskan Forces, Dealing with the High Captains (NeverwinterNights Walkthrough)
- The Host Tower and the Traitor Revealed (NWN Walkthrough)