- slide 2 of 6
Dynasty mode allows wannabe head coaches to take total control of a team, recruiting, calling plays, and rearranging depth charts. The ultimate goal is right there in the name of the mode: create a dynasty spanning multiple national championships.
- Best Class Ever: Finish a season with the #1 ranked recruiting class.
- Point Some Fingers: Take 250 points away from a school, in a single phone call, by downplaying pitches.
- My Conference Is Super: Use the conference editing tool to create a 16-team super conference.
- One Of The Big Boys: Grant a BCS tie-in to a conference that is not currently an automatic qualifier.
- On Second Thought: Using the conference editing tool, change the name of a division.
- Leaders Of Legends: Win the first ever Big Ten Championship game in Dynasty
- Head Of The PAC: Win the first ever PAC-12 Championship game in Dynasty
- Independence Day: Win the National Championship game with Brigham Young University in the first year of Dynasty
- Hometown Hero: Win the National Championship with your coach’s alma mater in Dynasty mode.
- Changing The Landscape: Edit the members of a conference in a Dynasty off-season
- Let's Do It Again: Have your head coach sign an extension to stay at his current school in Dynasty mode.
- Dream Job: Take over the position of head coach at your coach’s alma mater.
- Cool Off The Hot Seat: Have your head coach keep his job and escape the hot seat (less than 30% security).
- Dual Threat Coach: In a single season, win the BCS Championship & have the #1 recruiting class as head coach in Dynasty
- Living Legend: Using a created coach, reach a coach prestige of A+.
- slide 3 of 6
Road to Glory
Road to Glory mode is your chance to start out as a high school senior, play a full season, get recruited, and make your way to the highest levels of college football stardom. You control a single player and decide what school to attend, how to spend your off time, and how you play on game day.
- H igh School Champ: Play and win the High School Championship Game in any state.
- Best in Class: Finish High School as a 5 star prospect in Road to Glory.
- Taking the Snaps: Become a starter for your college team in Road to Glory Mode.
- Strike the Pose: Win the Heisman Trophy® (this achievement can be done both in Road to Glory and Dynasty Mode)
- Campus Legend: Play well enough to earn a spot on your team's All-Time leaderboard.
- Conference King: Play well enough to earn a spot on your conference's All-Time leaderboard.
- Best of All Time: Play well enough to earn a spot on the NCAA All-Time leaderboard.
- Ironman Performance: Score both an offensive and defensive touchdown in a Road To Glory high school game
- Ultimate Ironman: Finish High School as a 5 star prospect in Road to Glory on both sides of the ball.
- Battle Tested: Win a position battle in Road To Glory
- Earn My Trust : Earn the maximum level of coach trust in Road to Glory
- slide 4 of 6
Most of these achievements can be earned anytime you’re on the field, be it in a Exhibition, Dynasty, or Road to Glory game. Most of them cannot be completed when playing cooperatively, though.
- Take a Stab Downfield: Complete a 50+ yard pass in a Play Now, Dynasty, or Road to Glory game.
- 1st Option For 6: Call a triple option play and score a touchdown by handing off to the fullback.
- Speed Reader: Call a QB choice run play and score a touchdown with the quarterback.
- Balanced Attack: Dominate both sides of the ball and gain 200 rushing yards and 200 passing yards in the same game.
- Lock and Load: Utilize the Player Lock feature and return an interception for a TD.
- In Your Crosshairs: Spotlight a receiver and get an interception on him in a Play Now or Dynasty game.
- Unstoppable: Outscore your opponent by 35+ points in a game on Heisman difficulty (excludes co-op).
- A Legend Is Born: In a rivalry game, win using your backup quarterback. QB must make a minimum of 15 pass attempts.
- Tire Fire Offense: Dominate on defense and win a game without scoring an offensive touchdown while gaining less than 200 total yards.
- Happy 20th EA SPORTS!: Break off a 20 yard run to celebrate 20 years of EA SPORTS!
- Take What You Want: Create a custom playbook using the playbook editor.
- slide 5 of 6
The Online Achievement/Trophy category is sparse, but there are still a couple achievements and trophies that can only be earned by utilizing online features. They are:
- My Two Cents: Write a comment on a Dynasty Wire story in Online Dynasty.
- Check This Out: Upload a photo or video to EASports.com via the in-game uploader.
- slide 6 of 6
All references and images from NCAA Football '12.