Just Cause 2 Guide: Vehicle List
There are tons of vehicles in Just Cause 2. This list covers them all and provides basic information about them. If you're curious about the vehicles found in Just Cause 2 this vehicle list can help.
Just Cause 2 has many boats. They are the second most numerous type of vehicle after cars. Even the fastest boats feel slow, but there are certain missions where using a boat probably makes more sense than using an aircraft.
Frisco Catshark S-38: Civilian boat, fast, fairly rare
- Kuang Adventure: Civilian boat, very slow
- Kuang Homestead: Civilian boat, very slow
- Kuang Sunrise: Civilian boat, very slow
- Kuang Sunset: Civilian boat, very slow
- MTA Powerrun 77: Attack boat, machine-gun turret can be used while driving, can be bought on black market for $30000
- Orque Bon Ton 71FT: Civilian boat, slow
- Orque Grandois 21TT: Civilian boat, slow
- Orque Living 42T: Civilian boat, slow
- Pattani Gulay: Civilian boat
- Pattani Gulay Pro 2: Civilian boat
- Pattani Gulay Touring: Civilian boat, slow
- Snakehead T20: Civilian speedboat, very fast, somewhat rare
- TextE Charteu 52CT: Civilian boat, very rare
- Trat Tang-Mo: Civilian boat, extremely large and slow
- WInstons Amen 69: Military boat found at oil rigs and docks. Has two mounted guns, guns can't be used while driving boat
- YP-107 Phoenoix: Common military boat used by Panau police/military. Has one mounted gun, gun can't be used while driving boat
- Zhejiang 6903: Civilian boat, very large and slow
Cars are by far the most numerous vehicles in Just Cause 2. They tend to be broken up in three categories. First we have slow and rather useless civilain vehicles like the Dinggong 134D. Second we have faster sports cars like the Titus ZJ. And finally we have military vehicles which are good off-road like the Wildforce Range. There are some interesting exceptions, however - includeding armored combat vehicles like the Razorback.
- Boyd Fireflame 544: Civilian hot rod, fairly fast, found only in Panauian capital.
- Chepachet PVD: Military truck with one mounted gun, mounted gun can't be used while driving. Sometimes found at checkpoints or guarding propaganda carts.
- Chevalier Express HT: Civilian truck, slow
- Chevalier Liner SB: Civilian truck, slow
- Chevalier Piazza IX: Civilian truck, slow, found in heavily populated areas
- Chevalier Traveller SC/SD/SX: Civilian truck, slow
- Civadier 999/Cabrio: Civilian sports car, very fast, found only in Panauian capital
- Columbi Excelcior: Civilian limo, large and fairly fast, usually found near Panauian capital
- Dalton N90: Truck used by the Roaches faction
- Dinggong 134D: Civilian bus, very slow
- Dinggong 268D: Civilian bus, very slow, tips over easy
- Dongtai A-B Century: Tractor. Very slow, has a lot of torque for pulling things
- Dongtai A-B Decalux: Tractor. Very slow, has a lot of torque for pulling things
- Dongtai Agriboss 35: Tractor. Very slow, has a lot of torque for pulling things
- Dongtai Agriboss 9000: Tractor. Very slow, has a lot of torque for pulling things
- Fengding EC14FD2/EC2 Lift: Large military truck, very slow
- Garret Traver-Z: Fast sports car, can be purchased from black market for $40000
- GV-104 Razerback: Armoed car, has a cannon which can be used while driving, can be purchased from black market for $100000. Can also be found in large military bases.
- Hamaya Oldman/Cab: Small sports car, somewhat fast, agile. Usually found at checkpoints.
- Hedge Wildcat: Truck, has machinegun which can be used while driving, never found in the wild. Can be purcahsed from black market for $50000
- Kenwall Heavy Rescure: Civilian firetruck, slow, has a lot of torque for pulling things
- Maddox FVA-45: Buggy used by the Uler Boys, has mounted gun which can't be used while driving.
- Mancini Cavallo 1001: Civilian sports car, very fast, found in Panauian capital
- Marten Storm III/III-2: Truck used by the Reapers, has mounted gun which can't be used while driving
MV Command: Military truck, usually found in mission or in bases
- MV Quartermaster: Military truck, has mounted gun which can't be used while driving
- MV V880: Military truck, usually found in mission or in bases
- Niseco Coastal D22: Civilian truck, very slow
- Niesco Tusker D18: Civilian truck, very slow
- Niseco Tusker G216: Civilian truck, very slow
- Niseco Tusker P246: Civilian truck, very slow
- Pocumtuck Nomad: Civilian RV, very large and very slow, rare.
- Poloma Renegade: Fast sports car, available from black market for $50000
- Saas PP12 Hogg: First car you can drive in the car, doesn't seem to spawn in the wild
- Saas PP30 Ox: Armored truck, rare, very tough
- Sakura Aquila City/Forte/Space: Common civilian cars, average speed
- Sakura Aquila ST: Common civilian sports car, fast
- Stinger Dunebug 84: Rare dune buggy found at beaches, very small and agile
- SV-1003 Raider: Armored car, has mounted gun which can't be used whle driving, found in military bases
- SV-1007 Stonewall: Armored car, has cannon which can be used while driving
- Titus ZJ/Cabrio/Soft Top: Civilian sports car, somewhat common
- Tuk-Tuk Laa/Ricksaw: Common civilian car, very slow
- URGA-9380: Heavy military truck
- Vanderbuilt Leisureliner: Civilian bus, rare
- Vaultier Patrolman: Civilian truck, slow
- Wildforce Range X/Trek II/Trekstar: Common military patrol vehicles found on roads and at check points
Bikes are very common in Just Cause 2, but there are not very many different kinds of bikes. They street bikes such as the Hamaya Cougar 600 are pretty fast. ATVs are also awesome because they are really, really good off-road.
- Hamaya 1300 Elite Cruiser: Common civilian bike, fast
- Hamaya Cougar 600: Common civilian bike, good off-road
- Hamaya GSY650: Common military patrol bike
- Hamaya Y250S: Common civilian bike, slow
- Makato MZ 250: Common civilian bike, good off-road
- Makato MZ 260S: Civilian bike, good off-road, can be purchased from black market for $25000
- Mosca 125 Performance: Civilian scooter, very slow
- Mosca 2000: Civilian scooter, slow
- Schulz Virginia: Civilian scooter, slow
- Shimuzu ATV55T: Civilian ATV, slow, decent off-road
- Shimuzu Freerunner: Civilian ATV, fast, very good off-road
- Shimuzue Service: Military ATV, often appears at higher heat levels, fast and very good off-road
- Shimuzu Tracline: Civilian ATV, fast and very good off-road
Helicopters are slow compared to aircraft, but the ones which are armed are the easiest aircraft to attack with. You can do a lot of damage with a helicopter in a short period of time.
AH-33 Topachula: Heavy military chopper, has mounted guns and rockets
- H-62 Quapaw: Military chopper, large but has no weapons
- Muellen Skeeter Eagle/Hawk: Civilian chopper
- Rowlinson K22: Small civilian chopper, can be purchased at black market for $25000
- Sivirkin 15 Havoc: Military chopper armed with machinegun, can be bought at black market for $100000
- UH-10 Chippewa: Common military patrol chopper, armed with machineguns
Aircraft are damned fast. They're the best way to get from one point to another quickly. The military aircraft are very heavily armed and render you almost invulnerable due to their speed, but they are rare and harder to use since you can't just hover and rain down destruction.
Aeroliner 474: Rare civilian large aircraft
- Bering I-86DP: Rare military large aircraft
- Cassius 192: Common civilian small aircraft, can be found at most airports and commonly seen in the air
- G9 Eclipse: Extremely fast and powerful military fighter armed with heavy rockets
- Peek Airhawk 225: Slow common aircraft
- Pell SIlverbolt 6: Very fast civilian aircraft, can be purchased from black market for $30000
- SI-47 Leopard: Military fighter, fast and powerful, armed with heavy rockets
Just Cause 2 Guide
Need help blowing things up in Just Cause 2? This Just Cause 2 guide can help. The full guide includes tips on weapons, missions, vehicles, stunts and general strategy.
- Just Cause 2 Xbox 360 Missions Guide: Another Escort Mission?
- Dual-Wielding SMGs for Fun & Profit in Just Cause 2
- Just Cause 2 Guide: Vehicle List
- Just Cause 2 Xbox 360 Guide: General Strategy