- slide 1 of 6
- slide 2 of 6
Titles and Guild Wars
The Ultimate Guide to Guild Wars will allow players to dive into the game like never before. Discover the correct ways to gear and rune a character, gain access to every dungeon guide, uncover the secrets to obtaining titles, learn how to solo farm and make more gold than Guild Wars will allow, as well as much much more.
Titles in Guild Wars are a way to show off a player’s achievements and accomplishments in the game. There are a total of 44 different title tracks across all the Guild Wars campaigns; Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall, and Eye of the North. However, players can only achieve a maximum of 43 on any given character. The two titles that collide with each other are Survivor and Defender of Ascalon. You cannot get Defender of Ascalon without dying and you cannot die to get Survivor. So to get one the character will miss out on getting the other.
Titles are displayed under the Guild Wars character’s name. To view titles in progress or to see those that are completed tap the “h” key while in game and a screen will come up with a tab that allows you an overview of all your titles. Players can also change which title is displayed on their character from this screen as well.
- slide 3 of 6
- 1- 1,000 Reputation Points – Slayer of Imps
- 2- 4,000 Reputation Points – Slayer of Beasts
- 3- 8,000 Reputation Points – Slayer of Nightmares
- 4- 16,000 Reputation Points – Slayer of Giants
- 5- 26,000 Reputation Points – Slayer of Wurms
- 6- 40,000 Reputation Points – Slayer of Demons
- 7- 56,000 Reputation Points – Slayer of Heroes
- 8- 80,000 Reputation Points – Slayer of Champions
- 9- 110,000 Reputation Points – Slayer of Hordes
- 10- 160,000 Reputation Points – Slayer of All
- slide 4 of 6
- slide 5 of 6
Norn Title Benefits
Many titles in the Guild Wars game offer benefits to the player and Norn is one of them. When a character starts rising in the ranks they will receive additional services and buffs to their Norn skills. The Norn title is character specific which means the title is not shared by all characters on the same account.
- Rank 1 – Slayer of Imps – Heart of the Norn Title Effect
- Rank 3 – Slayer of Nightmares – Consumable Merchant Eyja
- Rank 4 – Slayer of Giants – Weaponsmith Merchant Keti
- Rank 5 – Slayer of Wurms – Armor Merchant Radi
Talk to Tyr the Skaald the Norn Storyteller in Gunnar’s Hold to receive the Heart of the Norn title effect for your characters.
- Rank 1 +53 Health
- Rank 2 + 60 Health
- Rank 3 +63 Health
- Rank 4 +70 Health
- Rank 5 + 73 Health
- Rank 6 +80 Health
- Rank 7 +83 Health
- Rank 8 +90 Health
- Rank 9 +93 Health
- Rank 10 +100 Health
- slide 6 of 6
Norn Vanguard Title Walkthrough
Every title in Guild Wars is a direct reflection of how that person plays his or her personal game. Some titles focus on Player versus Environment (PvE), others focus on social orientation, and then some on Player versus Player (PvP) game play. The list of titles seems almost endless.
There are many different ways to obtain the Norn title in Guild Wars. Choose the one that works the best with your game play style. Note that at tier 8 in this title characters will no longer be allowed to get Norn Reputation Points in normal mode.
- The Norn Hunting Party effect gives Norn Reputation Point bonuses
- Completing Norn quests
- Far Shiverpeaks Dungeons give out Vanguard Reputation Points
- Hero’s Handbook
- Master Dungeon Guide
- Specific Zashien bounties
- Specific Zashien missions
- Far Shiverpeaks area vanquishing
- Norn Fighting Tournament
- Fighting Specific Norn NPC (Non-Player Characters)
The Ultimate Guide to Guild Wars will help any player with their game. Learn everything there is to know about earning gold, solo farming, dungeon guides, character class walkthroughs, obtaining titles, and so much more. Your game and your characters are about to take a plunge into greatness! Good luck and have fun impressing your Guild Wars friends!