- slide 1 of 7
- slide 2 of 7
Titles and Guild Wars
The Ultimate Guide to Guild Wars will allow players to dive into the game like never before. Discover the correct ways to gear and rune a character, gain access to every dungeon guide, uncover the secrets to obtaining titles, learn how to solo farm and make more gold than Guild Wars will allow, as well as much much more.
Titles in Guild Wars are a way to show off a player’s achievements and accomplishments in the game. There are a total of 44 different title tracks across all the Guild Wars campaigns; Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall, and Eye of the North. However, players can only achieve a maximum of 43 on any given character. The two titles that collide with each other are Survivor and Defender of Ascalon. You cannot get Defender of Ascalon without dying and you cannot die to get Survivor. So to get one the character will miss out on getting the other.
Titles are displayed under the Guild Wars character’s name. To view titles in progress or to see those that are completed tap the “h” key while in game and a screen will come up with a tab that allows you an overview of all your titles. Players can also change which title is displayed on their character from this screen as well.
- slide 3 of 7
Ebon Vanguard Title
- 1- 1,000 Reputation Points – Agent
- 2- 4,000 Reputation Points – Covert Agent
- 3- 8,000 Reputation Points – Stealth Agent
- 4- 16,000 Reputation Points – Mysterious Agent
- 5- 26,000 Reputation Points – Shadow Agent
- 6- 40,000 Reputation Points – Underground Agent
- 7- 56,000 Reputation Points – Special Agent
- 8- 80,000 Reputation Points – Valued Agent
- 9- 110,000 Reputation Points – Superior Agent
- 10- 160,000 Reputation Points – Secret Agent
- slide 4 of 7
- slide 5 of 7
- slide 6 of 7
Ebon Vanguard Title Benefits
Many titles in the Guild Wars game offer benefits to the player and Ebon Vanguard is one of them. When a character starts rising in the ranks they will receive additional services and buffs to their Ebon Vanguard skills. The Ebon Vanguard title is character specific which means the title is not shared by all characters on the same account.
- Rank 1 – Agent – Rebel Yell Title Effect
- Rank 3 – Stealth Agent – Consumable Merchant Edwin
- Rank 4 – Mysterious Agent – Weaponsmith Merchant Jonathan Blunt
- Rank 5 – Shadow Agent – Armor Merchant Brett
Talk to Gedrel of Ascalon the Vanguard Herald in Eye of the North Outpost to receive the Rebel Yell title effect for your characters.
Using the Rebel Yell title effect will give the player buffs against charr in the Guild Wars game.
- Rank 1 – 30% Adrenaline – +5 Armor
- Rank 2 – 40% Adrenaline – +6 Armor
- Rank 3 – 45% Adrenaline – +6 Armor
- Rank 4 – 55% Adrenaline – +7 Armor
- Rank 5 – 60% Adrenaline – +7 Armor
- Rank 6 – 70% Adrenaline – +8 Armor
- Rank 7 – 75% Adrenaline – +8 Armor
- Rank 8 – 85% Adrenaline – +9 Armor
- Rank 9 – 90% Adrenaline – +9 Armor
- Rank 10 – 100% Adrenaline – +10 Armor
- slide 7 of 7
Ebon Vanguard Title Walkthrough
Every title in Guild Wars is a direct reflection of how that person plays his or her personal game. Some titles focus on Player versus Environment (PvE), others focus on social orientation, and then some on Player versus Player (PvP) game play. The list of titles seems almost endless.
There are many different ways to obtain the Ebon Vanguard title in Guild Wars. Choose the one that works the best with your game play style. Note that at tier 8 in this title characters will no longer be allowed to get Vanguard Reputation Points in normal mode.
- The Vanguard Patrol effect gives Vanguard Reputation Point bonuses
- Completing Ebon Vanguard quests
- Charr Homelands Dungeons give out Vanguard Reputation Points
- Hero’s Handbook
- Master Dungeon Guide
- Specific Zashien bounties
- Specific Zashien missions
- Charr Homelands area vanquishing
The Ultimate Guide to Guild Wars will help any player with their game. Learn everything there is to know about earning gold, solo farming, dungeon guides, character class walkthroughs, obtaining titles, and so much more. Your game and your characters are about to take a plunge into greatness! Good luck and have fun impressing your Guild Wars friends!