Guild Wars: Deldrimor Title Guide
Titles in Guild Wars are a way to show off a player’s achievements and accomplishments in the game. There are a total of 44 different title tracks across all the Guild Wars campaigns; Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall, and Eye of the North. Learn how to reach the highest ranks for the Deldrimor title.
Titles and Guild Wars
The Ultimate Guide to Guild Wars will allow players to dive into the game like never before. Discover the correct ways to gear and rune a character, gain access to every dungeon guide, uncover the secrets to obtaining titles, learn how to solo farm and make more gold than Guild Wars will allow, as well as much much more.
Titles in Guild Wars are a way to show off a player’s achievements and accomplishments in the game. There are a total of 44 different title tracks across all the Guild Wars campaigns; Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall, and Eye of the North. However, players can only achieve a maximum of 43 on any given character. The two titles that collide with each other are Survivor and Defender of Ascalon. You cannot get Defender of Ascalon without dying and you cannot die to get Survivor. So to get one the character will miss out on getting the other.
Titles are displayed under the Guild Wars character’s name. To view titles in progress or to see those that are completed tap the “h" key while in game and a screen will come up with a tab that allows you an overview of all your titles. Players can also change which title is displayed on their character from this screen as well.
The Deldrimor title is a title that can only be obtained in the Eye of the North campaign of Guild Wars. This title focuses on obtaining Dwarven Reputation Points.
There are 10 tiers to the Deldrimor title.
- 1- 1,000 Reputation Points – Delver
- 2- 4,000 Reputation Points – Stout Delver
- 3- 8,000 Reputation Points – Gutsy Delver
- 4- 16,000 Reputation Points – Risky Delver
- 5- 26,000 Reputation Points – Bold Delver
- 6- 40,000 Reputation Points – Daring Delver
- 7- 56,000 Reputation Points – Adventurous Delver
- 8- 80,000 Reputation Points – Courageous Delver
- 9- 110,000 Reputation Points – Epic Delver
- 10- 160,000 Reputation Points – Legendary Delver
Deldrimor Title Benefits
Many titles in the Guild Wars game offer benefits to the player and Deldrimor is one of them. When a character starts rising in the ranks they will receive additional services and buffs to their Deldrimor skills. The Deldrimor title is character specific which means the title is not shared by all characters on the same account.
- Rank 1 – Delver – Stout-Hearted Title Effect
- Rank 3 – Gutsy Delver – Consumable Merchant Alcus Nailbiter
- Rank 4 – Risky Delver – Weaponsmith Merchant Hulen Hairyback
- Rank 5 – Bold Delver – Armor Merchant Gobrech Stonefoot
Talk to Kodan the Dwarven Recruitment Officer in Gunnar’s Hold to receive the Stout-Hearted title effect for your characters.
Deldrimor Title Walkthrough
Every title in Guild Wars is a direct reflection of how that person plays his or her personal game. Some titles focus on Player v ersus Environment (PvE), others focus on social orientation, and then some on Player versus Player (PvP) game play. The list of titles seems almost endless.
There are many different ways to obtain the Deldrimor title in Guild Wars. Choose the one that works the best with your game play style. Note that at tier 8 in this title characters will no longer be allowed to get Dwarven Reputation Points in normal mode.
- The Deldrimor Raider effect gives Dwarven Reputation Point bonuses
- Completing Deldrimor Dwarves quests
- Specific Dungeons give out Dwarven Reputation Points
- Hero’s Handbook
- Master Dungeon Guide
- Specific Zashien Quests
- Dwarven Brawling
The Ultimate Guide to Guild Wars will help any player with their game. Learn everything there is to know about earning gold, solo farming, dungeon guides, character class walkthroughs, obtaining titles, and so much more. Your game and your characters are about to take a plunge into greatness! Good luck and have fun impressing your Guild Wars friends!