- slide 1 of 5
- slide 2 of 5
Titles and Guild Wars
The Ultimate Guide to Guild Wars will allow players to dive into the game like never before. Discover the correct ways to gear and rune a character, gain access to every dungeon guide, uncover the secrets to obtaining titles, learn how to solo farm and make more gold than Guild Wars will allow, as well as much much more.
Titles in Guild Wars are a way to show off a player’s achievements and accomplishments in the game. There are a total of 44 different title tracks across all the Guild Wars campaigns; Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall, and Eye of the North. However, players can only achieve a maximum of 43 on any given character. The two titles that collide with each other are Survivor and Defender of Ascalon. You cannot get Defender of Ascalon without dying and you cannot die to get Survivor. So to get one the character will miss out on getting the other.
Titles are displayed under the Guild Wars character’s name. To view titles in progress or to see those that are completed tap the “h" key while in game and a screen will come up with a tab that allows you an overview of all your titles. Players can also change which title is displayed on their character from this screen as well.
- slide 3 of 5
Luxon and Kurzick Titles
The Luxon and Kurzick titles can only be obtained in the Factions campaign of Guild Wars. These titles are based upon allegiance ranks and standings. Luxon and Kurzick titles are referred to as allegiance rank titles.
There are 12 tiers in the Luxon and Kurzick title tracks.
- 1- Luxon Supporter – 100,000 Faction Transferred
- 2- Friend of the Luxons – 250, 000 Faction Transferred
- 3- Companion of the Luxons – 400, 000 Faction Transferred
- 4- Ally of the Luxons – 550,000 Faction Transferred
- 5- Sentinel of the Luxons – 875,000 Faction Transferred
- 6- Steward of the Luxons – 1,200,000 Faction Transferred
- 7- Defender of the Luxons – 1,850,000 Faction Transferred
- 8- Warden of the Luxons – 2,500,000 Faction Transferred
- 9- Bastion of the Luxons – 3,750,000 Faction Transferred
- 10- Champion of the Luxons – 5,000,000 Faction Transferred
- 11- Hero of the Luxons – 7,500,000 Faction Transferred
- 12- Savior of the Luxons – 10,000,000 Faction Transferred
- 1- Kurzick Supporter – 100,000 Faction Transferred
- 2- Friend of the Kurzicks – 250, 000 Faction Transferred
- 3- Companion of the Kurzicks – 400, 000 Faction Transferred
- 4- Ally of the Kurzicks – 550,000 Faction Transferred
- 5- Sentinel of the Kurzicks – 875,000 Faction Transferred
- 6- Steward of the Kurzicks – 1,200,000 Faction Transferred
- 7- Defender of the Kurzicks – 1,850,000 Faction Transferred
- 8- Warden of the Kurzicks – 2,500,000 Faction Transferred
- 9- Bastion of the Kurzicks – 3,750,000 Faction Transferred
- 10- Champion of the Kurzicks – 5,000,000 Faction Transferred
- 11- Hero of the Kurzicks – 7,500,000 Faction Transferred
- 12- Savior of the Kurzicks – 10,000,000 Faction Transferred
- slide 4 of 5
These titles are account wide which mean every character made on your account will have this title as long as one of them has completed it. Each time you gain rank in the Luxon or Kruzick title tracks the amount of faction you can carry for them increases. So if you have rank 2 Kurzick you will be able to carry 6,000 additional Kurzick faction. If you have rank 4 for Luxon you can carry 8,000 additional Luxon faction.
Here are the faction rate increases for each level.
- 1- 5,000
- 2- 6,000
- 3- 7,000
- 4- 8,000
- 5- 9,000
- 6- 10,000
- 7- 11,000
- 8- 12,000
- 9- 13,000
- 10- 14,000
- 11- 15,000
- 12- 16,000
There are also skill benefits for having these titles. The skills can be purchased from a Luxon Scavenger or Kurzick Bureaucrat for 3,000 faction.
- Save Yourselves!
- Aura of Holy Might
- Triple Shot
- Spear of Fury
- Selfless Spirit
- Summon Spirits
- Signet of Corruption
- Shadow Sanctuary
- Ether Nightmare
- Elemental Lord
- slide 5 of 5
Luxon and Kurzick Title Walkthrough
Since you need to transfer Luzon and Kurzick faction to obtain this title you will need to do things that make you gain the faction such as killing foes in specific areas, completing quests, and participating in Alliance Battles just to name a few. However, it is really important how you spend the faction you receive that counts. These titles can seem like impossible to obtain unless you go about it the correct way. Here are the ways to gain faction towards the title. Choose the one that is right for you.
- Young Heroes of Tyria – 90,000 to 12,000 Points (depending on pages complete)
- Shiro’s Return – 120,000 – 10,000 Points (depending on pages complete)
- Donate to Guild – Cost 5,000 Gain 10,000 (you gain double points towards the title)
- Skills – Cost 3,000 Gain 6,000 (you gain double points towards the title)
- Buy Amber or Jadeite – Cost 5,000 Gain 5,000
- Scrolls – Cost 1,000 Gain 1,000
The Ultimate Guide to Guild Wars will help any player with their game. Learn everything there is to know about earning gold, solo farming, dungeon guides, character class walkthroughs, obtaining titles, and so much more. Your game and your characters are about to take a plunge into greatness! Good luck and have fun impressing your Guild Wars friends!