- slide 1 of 4
Vloxen Excavations Dungeon and Related Quests
Guild Wars is the top free MMORPG game and players everywhere are falling in love with the characters, story, and scenery. With the newest expansion Eye of the North: Guild Wars players are offered a chance to enter the world of dungeons and receive new loot. Vloxen Excavations is one such dungeon in Guild Wars that has impressive rewards for completing the dungeon or killing bosses. This dungeon consists of 3 levels where the final battle will find you face to face with the final boss Zoldark the Unholy. You will also see other enemies like undead, ancient statues, stone summit, plants and ooze that are levels 20 through 28 with the final boss being a level 29. Stop by and visit the collectors found in Vloxen Excavations; Kilgor Rageheart and Snap Flamecrack.
You will get the quest needed to complete this dungeon from Molenin who is located in Unbral Grotto. The quest is titled Dredging the Depths.
- slide 2 of 4
Location and Navigation of Vloxen Excavations Dungeon
Finding your way to the location of and then navigating through any dungeon in Guild Wars can be a challenge in itself without mentioning the bosses, your henchmen not listening, and other problems that can arise. Dungeons are spread out all over Eye of the North in hidden locations that you must discover yourself. There will not be a marker on your map to the location of any dungeon unless you have taken your character to the spot and uncovered it. The entrance to Vloxen Excavations dungeon is located in Umbral Grotto. However, there is also another entrance in Vlox’s falls that allows you to skip a large portion of the first level.
Follow the inside dungeon map carefully to avoid unnecessary fights and going down the wrong tunnels. Here is a map of the 3 levels inside the Vloxen Excavations dungeon.
- slide 3 of 4
Light of Deldrimor Locations
Almost every dungeon in Eye of the North: Guild Wars has treasures to discover and allies to fight by your side. Vloxen Excavations is no exception. If you carry the Light of Deldrimor skill on your skill bar and use it in the correct locations you will discover a whole new level of making gold in dungeons. Here are the Light of Deldrimor locations inside the Vloxen Excavations dungeon.
- There will be a Dwarven Ghost by the area map.
- Near the collector will be a Hidden Treasure.
- The east shrine has a Dwarven Ghost.
- The south shrine has a Hidden Treasure.
- The shrine near the Vlox’s Falls exit has a Dwarven Ghost.
- There is an additional Hidden Treasure by the boss who drops the dungeon key.
- Upon first entering the dungeon there will be a Hidden Treasure at the bottom of the stairs.
- There is a Hidden Treasure by the area map.
- Walking from the area map towards the most south gear box will be a Hidden Treasure.
- When you reach the most southern gear box you will find a shrine that has a Dwarven Ghost by it and a Hidden Treasure.
- Another Hidden Treasure is in the powder keg room.
- In the south west passageway that is metal there will be a Dwarven Ghost.
- There will be a Hidden Treasure as soon as you enter the third level.
- Then there will be 2 more Hidden Treasures near the starting place.
- After getting the boss key head down the east path to get a Hidden Treasure.
- There will be a final two Hidden Treasures around the final chest.
- slide 4 of 4
Vloxen Excavations Dungeon Rewards
At the end of the Vloxen Excavations dungeon a chest will spawn called the Zoldark’s Chest. This chest will open one time for each player giving 2 items in hard mode and 1 in normal mode. This specific chest awards:
- Crafting Materials; Diamond or Onyx Gemstone.
- Mantis Dreamweaver Polymock Piece
- Gold Item
- Unique Item; Zoldark’s Staff, Rod, or Focus.
Upon finishing the Vloxen Excavations dungeon your character will also get 2250 Dwarven reputation points in hard mode and 1500 in normal mode. These numbers will be cut in half for future dungeon completions with that character.