Guild Wars: Oola’s Lab Dungeon Guide
Guild Wars offers players an unlimited world of monsters and allies to fight and win battles with. Dungeons in Guild Wars will also give players opportunity to make large amounts of Guild Wars gold in the game.
Oola’s Lab and Related Quests
Guild Wars is the top free MMORPG game and players everywhere are falling in love with the characters, story, and scenery. With the newest expansion Eye of the North: Guild Wars players are offered a chance to enter the world of dungeons and receive new loot. Oola’s Lab is one such dungeon in Guild Wars that has impressive rewards for completing the dungeon or killing bosses. This dungeon consists of 3 levels where the final battle will find you face to face with the boss TPS Regulator Golem and his two Flame Guardians. You will also see other golems, insects, imps, and spiders that are levels 20 through 24 with the final boss being a level 29. Stop by and visit Vixx the collector who will trade you a dungeon map or item of your choice for 5 Golem Runestones.
To complete this dungeon and spawn Xien, the foe who drops the level key, you will need to obtain the quest Little Workshop of Horrors. You can talk to Blimm who is located in Rata Sum to get the quest.
Location and Navigation of Oola’s Lab
Finding your way to the location of and then navigating through any dungeon in Guild Wars can be a challenge in itself without mentioning the bosses, your henchmen not listening, and other problems that can arise. Dungeons are spread out all over Eye of the North in hidden locations that you must discover yourself. There will not be a marker on your map to the location of any dungeon unless you have taken your character to the spot and uncovered it. To reach Oola’s Lab simply walk out the south portal of Rata Sum into Magus Stones and walk west. You will run right into the dungeon.
Follow the inside dungeon map carefully to avoid unnecessary fights and going down the wrong tunnels. Here are maps of the 3 levels inside Oola’s Lab.
Light of Deldrimor Locations
Almost every dungeon in Eye of the North: Guild Wars has treasures to discover and allies to fight by your side. Oola’s Lab is no exception. If you carry the Light of Deldrimor skill on your skill bar and use it in the correct locations you will discover a whole new level of making gold in dungeons. Here are the Light of Deldrimor locations inside the Oola’s Lab dungeon.
- The area map will have a Dwarven Ghost to fight by your side.
- The second Beacon of Droknar has another Dwarven Ghost.
- The third Beacon of Droknar has a Hidden Treasure.
There are 1-3 Hidden Treasures to be looted by the rock by the end of the level.
- There is a Hidden Treasure walking to the end level through the path.
- The second Beacon of Droknar has a Dwarven Ghost.
- There can be a second Hidden Treasure a tab bit west of the second Beacon of Droknar also.
- There can be a Hidden Treasure on the south wall by the first Malfunctioning Golem behind the torch.
- Grab a Dwarven Ghost just south of your area map usually in the water.
- There can be a Hidden Treasure right ahead of the third Beacon of Droknar.
- A Hidden Treasure can be found in front of the energy matrix.
- Uncover a secret switch off to the right of the energy matrix that opens a passage up behind the boss who holds your dungeon key.
- The secret passage has the possibility of containing 2 Hidden Treasures and 1 Dwarven Ghost.
- There can be a Hidden Treasure north west to the stairs leading to the third floor.
- There can be a Hidden Treasure north to the stairs going down to the third floor.
- The lava pool right in front of you when you enter the third floor will have a secret switch that opens a passage behind the area map.
- The secret passage will contain 2 Hidden Treasures to loot and a Dwarven Ghost.
- There can be a Hidden Treasure by the second Beacon of Droknar.
- Walking for this location head north and get the Hidden Treasures that can sometimes spawn along the diagonal wall and blackened ground.
- There can be a hidden treasure on the same platform you will fight the boss on, all the way in the back north west corner.
- There can be a second Hidden Treasure near the boss, on his platform by the flowing water.
Oola’s Lab Rewards
At the end of the Oola’s Lab dungeon a chest will spawn that is called Oola’s Chest. This chest will open one time for each player giving 2 items in hard mode and 1 in normal mode. This specific chest awards:
Crafting Materials; Diamond or Onyx Gemstone
- Stone Rain Polymock Piece
- Gold Item; some exclusive to this dungeon include the Signet Shield, Storm Daggers, and Steelhead Scythe
- Unique Item; Oola’s Staff, Focus, or Wand.
Upon completion of the Oola’s Lab dungeon your character will also receive 750 Asuran reputation points in hard mode and 500 in normal mode. These numbers are cut in half for additional dungeon completions. When you go to repeat this dungeon do not talk to Blimm in Magus Stones it causes a bug and you will need to abandon and then retake the quest. There can be times when no Hidden Treasures, Dwarven Ghosts, or Light of Deldrimor items appear. When Xien appears continue to fight him along the path to the dungeon lock to get the key.