- slide 1 of 3
Necromancer Blood Magic Skills
The Guild Wars Necromancer uses certain skills for the profession. The Guild Wars Blood Magic skills are only available for Necromancers and characters that use the Necromancer as a secondary profession.
The in-game description for Necromancer’s blood magic skills says that it has “No inherent effect. Many Necromancer skills, especially spells that damage and steal health from your foes, become more effective with higher blood magic.” This mainly is used for skills that are related to life stealing and health regeneration.
- slide 2 of 3
Guild Wars Blood Magic skills available include:
- Angorodon’s Gaze – steals health and you gain energy if you have a condition.
- Awaken the Blood – enchants you to have +2 Blood Magic and Curses.
- Barbed Signet – applies bleeding to foes.
- Blood Bond – hexes target foe and foes nearby targeted foe. Heals your allies that attack foe.
- Blood Drinker – steals health from foe.
- Blood Ritual – gives target ally energy regeneration.
- Blood is Power (elite skill) – gives target ally energy regeneration.
- Blood of the Aggressor – steals health from foe and inflicts weakness if foe was attacking.
- Cultist’s Fervor (elite skill) – Necromancer spells cost less energy.
- Dark Bond – transfers 75% of damage directed to you to your minion.
- Dark Fury – enchants your party members for 5 seconds to gain extra adrenaline when they attack.
- Dark Pact – deals damage to foe.
- Demonic Flesh – when using a skill, deals damage to foes adjacent to you.
- Jaundiced Gaze – removes one enchantment from the targeted foe and your next enchantment casts faster and costs less energy.
- Life Siphon – the targeted foe has negative health, and you gain that health from the foe.
- Life Transfer (elite skill) – hexes foe and foes adjacent to the targeted foe to lose health, and you gain health.
- Lifebane Strike – deals damage to targeted foe and steals health from that foe (if the foe’s health is above 50%).
- Mark of Fury – your allies that attack target foe gain extra adrenaline. After effect is over, it gives the foe Cracked Armor.
- Mark of Subversion – target foe’s next spell will fail and you steal health.
- Offering of Blood (elite skill) – you gain energy.
- Oppressive Gaze – deals damage to foe and foe’s adjacent to the foe. Also inflicts poison and weakness on foes that are suffering from a condition.
- Order of Pain – all of your party members deal more physical damage.
- Order of the Vampire (elite skill) – enchants your party members to steal health when they attack a foe with physical damage.
- Ravenous Gaze (elite skill) – deals damage to a foe and steals health.
- Shadow Strike – deals damage to targeted foe and steals health if foe is above 50% health.
- Signet of Agony – deals damage to foes adjacent to you.
- Soul Leech (elite skill) – steals health from foe when foe casts a spell.
- Spoil Victor (elite skill) – deals damage when target foe attacks or casts a spell on ally with less health.
- Strip Enchantment – removes enchantment from targeted foe and you steal health.
- Touch of Agony – touched foe loses health.
- Unholy Feast – steals health from foes adjacent to you.
- Vampiric Bite – touched foe loses health, and you gain health.
- Vampiric Gaze – steals health from targeted foe.
- Vampiric Spirit (elite skill) – enchantment that steals health from targeted foe.
- Vampiric Swarm – steals health from targeted foe and 2 additional foes nearby.
- Vampiric Touch – steals health from targeted foe.
- Wallow’s Bite – deals damage to target foe.
- Well of Blood – creates a well that gives allies health regeneration.
- Well of Power (elite skill) – creates a well that gives allies health regeneration and +2 energy regeneration.
- slide 3 of 3
Necromancer Blood Magic Builds
Additionally, if you want to support (or setup a hero) to be an energy regeneration support role, add “Blood is Power” and/or “Blood Ritual” to your build with other Blood Magic Skills.