- slide 1 of 37
Gran Turismo 5 is finally on the horizon, and that means it is time to get excited about the cars that will be in the game.
So far, no official, final list of cars has been released. The cars that are on this list are vehicles that are thought to be in the game either because they were in previous Gran Turismo games, because they have been talked about in previews, or because they have been spotted in screenshots and videos.
This list will be updated with the full, final information once the game hits store shelves.
- slide 4 of 37
The now defunct French racing and sports car manufacturer will have at least one car in Gran Turismo 5.
- A110 1600S '73
- slide 7 of 37
Although Bentley is not known for performance cars as much as luxury, there will be at least one Bentley in GT5.
- Bentley Speed 8
- slide 9 of 37
The world's fastest car will be in GT5.
- Veyron 16.4 '09
- slide 10 of 37
- Camaro SS 350 '69
- Camaro Z28 '69
- Camaro SS '10
- Chevelle SS 454 '70
- Corvette Sting Ray Convertible (C3-gen) '69
- Corvette Stingray L46 350 (C3-gen) '69
- Corvette Z06 (C5-gen) '02
- Corvette C5R '00
- Corvette Z06 (C6-gen) '06
- Corvette ZR-1 (C6-gen) '09
- slide 11 of 37
CitroenThis classic company has many cars to choose from in GT5.
- C4 Coupe 2.0VTS '06
- C4 WRC '08
- GT Concept '08
- slide 14 of 37
FiatAlthough more practical than Ferrari, Fiat's performance history is not forgotten in GT5.
- 500 (1st-gen)
- slide 17 of 37
- slide 18 of 37
Nissan's luxury brand has two confirmed cars so far
- Infiniti G35 Coupe '03
- Infiniti G37 Coupe '08
- slide 20 of 37
LamborghiniThe famously insane Italian auto maker has a huge list of cars included in GT5.
- Countach LP400 '74
- Countach 25th Anniversary Edition '88
- Gallardo LP560-4 '08
- Murciélago LP640 '07
- slide 21 of 37
Lancia has been in real trouble recently, but it has a history of performance rally cars that is hard to ignore.
- Delta HF Intergrale Evoluzione '91
- Stratos '73
- slide 25 of 37
The no-holds-barred McLaren F1 is part of GT5.
- McLaren F1 ('94)
- slide 26 of 37
The popular German luxury brand's performance heritage is highlighted in GT5.
- 300SL Coupe '54
- C63 AMG '08
- CLK Touring Car '00
- CLK-GTR '98
- SL55 AMG '02
- SLR McLaren '09
- SLS AMG '10
- slide 27 of 37
Mitsubishi's rally heritage is respected with many cars in GT5.
- Lancer Evolution IV GSR '96
- Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05
- Lancer Evolution X GSR Premium '07
- slide 28 of 37
- 350Z '03
- Fairlady Z Version S (Z33-gen) '07
- Fairlady Z (Z34-gen) '10
- Fairlady Z Xanavi Nismo SuperGT '06
- Fairlady Z Xanavi Nismo SuperGT '07
- GT-R Proto concept '05
- GT-R "Black Mask" prototype '07
- GT-R '08
- GT-R Spec-V '09
- GT-R Xanavi Nismo SuperGT '08
- GT-R Motul Autech SuperGT '08
- GT-R Calsonic Impul SuperGT '08
- GT-R Yellow Hat YMS Tomica SuperGT '08
- Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (R32-gen) '94
- Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R33-gen) '97
- Skyline GT-R V-Spec Nur (R34-gen) '02
- Skyline 370GT Type SP Coupe (V36-gen) '07
- Skyline 350GT Type SP Sedan (V36-gen) '06
- Skyline Coupe Concept '07
- slide 29 of 37
PeugeotLooking for a European rally car or small racer? Then Peugeot probably has the car for you.
- 205 Turbo 16 Evolution '85
- 908 HDi FAP Team Peugeot Sport '10
- slide 31 of 37
The French auto maker has a couple performance vehicles included in GT5.
- 5 Maxi Turbo '85
- Clio Renault Sport V6 24V '00
- slide 34 of 37
The new electric car manufacturer will be represented in GT5.
- Roadster '08
- slide 35 of 37
- Celica GT-Four TTE WRC '95
- FT-86 Concept '09
- FT-86 G Sports Concept '10
- Minolta 88C-V '89
- Prius (3rd-gen) '10
- Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (AE86-gen) '83
- Supra Castrol Tom's JGTC '97
- Supra YellowHat YMS SuperGT '05
- slide 37 of 37
Volkswagen's practical performance hatchbacks are included in GT5.
- Golf IV GTi '01
- Golf V GTI '05