most recent updates
- Football Management Perfection with FM 2012
It’s the start of a new season for the Football Manager franchise as the 2012 edition hits the stores. Find out why this is the best football management sim around and get a look at the new features in this comprehensive review.
- Be the Best Football Manager You Can Be: Hints and Tips for the FM Series
Football Manager is quite simply the best football management sim on the market. If you’re an armchair manager and you want some tips then you’ve just hit the back of the net. This guide covers all aspects of the FM game.
- Football Manager 2011 Guide: Getting Started
Find out how to get started with Football Manager 2011 in this first part of our guide.
- Football Manager 2010 Guide: Setting Tactics and Formation
Struggling to find the right tactics in Football Manager 2010? Not sure how to change your formation? Find out how to experiment with your FM 2010 tactics and formation in this guide.
- Football Manager 2011 Review
The latest release of the most addictive and comprehensive football management game is here. Check out our Football Manager 2011 review.
- Football Manager 2010 Walkthrough – Getting Started
Football Manager 2010 can be slow going early on - you need to set up a profile, choose a club to run and get to know the team.
- Football Manager 2009 Tips, Tricks and Cheats
Football Manager 2009 is an addictive game and guiding your chosen team to success can be tough. In this article we provide some tips and tricks you can use as well as some cheats in order to improve your chances. There's also a list of suggested players to sign, both free transfers and wonderkids.
- Football Manager 2011 Guide: Tactics and Formation
You’ll want to unleash your tactical wisdom in Football Manager 2011 and prove your footballing genius. You’ll find some hints and tips to help you in this FM 2011 tactics and formation guide.
- Managing Pre-Season in Football Manager 2010
In between the beginning and end of each season in Football Manager 2010 you get the chance to try out new things, sign new players, change your staff around, and basically look back at the previous season and prepare for the next - welcome to pre-season.
(1 of 4)